Just booked our second Breakaway cruise

dcollette

We loved this ship and had a wonderful time. This time we are booked on the Bermuda itinerary and the whole family is going. It will be so nice to have even my adult children along on this trip. It is far away, but we are already excited! Unfortunately, there isn't a roll call for our sailing started yet. Guess we're just too early.

Happy sailing everyone!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=dcollette&date=9-27-2015&text=Second Breakaway cruise, this time the whole family is going!&ship=Norwegian Breakaway

Edited by dcollette

Thank you for the post. I'll be sailing on her this May. Any particular reason why you can't start your Roll Call? :D Since your cruise is so far away you may have to feed it from time to time so it doesn't run away. ;) (I.e., fall off the first page and into oblivion.) Have a great cruise!

Thank you for the post. I'll be sailing on her this May. Any particular reason why you can't start your Roll Call? :D Since your cruise is so far away you may have to feed it from time to time so it doesn't run away. ;) (I.e., fall off the first page and into oblivion.) Have a great cruise!

Oh, I think you will absolutely love the ship. I wasn't sure if we would like such an enormous ship, but even a week really isn't enough time to do everything we wanted to do! My oldest son and his fiance decided to sail on her about a month ago, and they absolutely loved it as well.

I guess I could start the roll call, never done that before. :eek: I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few that actually books this far out. I did manage to get some additional onboard credit when I looked into the current rates and promotions, so that was a good thing!

Enjoy your May cruise!!

Oh, I think you will absolutely love the ship. I wasn't sure if we would like such an enormous ship, but even a week really isn't enough time to do everything we wanted to do! My oldest son and his fiance decided to sail on her about a month ago, and they absolutely loved it as well.

I guess I could start the roll call, never done that before. :eek: I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few that actually books this far out. I did manage to get some additional onboard credit when I looked into the current rates and promotions, so that was a good thing!

Enjoy your May cruise!!

Not really, we're booked for 10/29/15 and getting ready to pick out 2016's cruise. There are lots of us addicts. :D

Edited by peg013

My first cruise is this July on the Dawn and I plan on booking my second cruise on the Breakaway while I'm on board. I hope I enjoy cruising as much as everyone seems too. I am certainly having a good time planing and being excited about it, :D

We were on in November as well and loved every minute of it! Wish we could do it again this year, but financially I cannot. It is really fun to have another cruise booked, even if it is a year and a half away! We love this ship, and I wasn't sure if we would or not. I'm glad we tried it because it is amazing. You would really be hard pressed to find more options than what this ship has to offer.