MSC/Divina all inclusive alcohol packages???

jkgourmet

We're seeing some unbelievable prices on the Divina out of Miami during this summer. One big question: Do they have all inclusive alcohol packages? Details, please? And can somebody point me in the direction of an alcohol menu with prices?

also - is there room to sit by the pool on this ship? We'd be unlikely to get off at all the ports for more than a couple of hours.

And if anyone can compare MSC to one of the other mass market lines, I'd appreciate it. Most important to us is food, then service, then entertainment. Cabins mean nothing as we typically do inside guarantees.

Try the search function. There are many post already answering your questions.

Sorry. The search function was broken for so long I forgot it even existed.

I'd also add that the questions posed in paragraphs two and three don't lend themselves easily to searches.

Any other more helpful replies from those who might be fans of MSC?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Edited by jkgourmet

There are alcoholic, unlimited packages:

Unlimited consumption of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine (from the "by the glass" menu), draft and bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks and all drinks from the bar(including champagne cocktails, single malt whiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), drinks from your minibar and mineral water in your cabin, as well as all items from the 'Gelateria' menu and Pastry Shop and food from the Room Service menu.

$57 per person, per day, must be booked by all on same reservation

There is one that is similar without the minibar, room service, and pastry shop and it's $44 per day.

There are lots of voucher options as well listed on MSC website. Most drinks are $7.50.

There are alcoholic, unlimited packages:

Unlimited consumption of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine (from the "by the glass" menu), draft and bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks and all drinks from the bar(including champagne cocktails, single malt whiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), drinks from your minibar and mineral water in your cabin, as well as all items from the 'Gelateria' menu and Pastry Shop and food from the Room Service menu.

$57 per person, per day, must be booked by all on same reservation

There is one that is similar without the minibar, room service, and pastry shop and it's $44 per day.

There are lots of voucher options as well listed on MSC website. Most drinks are $7.50.

Thank you, October Dana. I assume those prices do not include the 15% gratuity?

Thank you, October Dana. I assume those prices do not include the 15% gratuity?

Gratuities are only added to the price of the package if you purchase onboard the ship. Its better to pre-book these online prior to save 15%. When booking online, you do not pay in advance, but pay on your shipboard account.

Edited by Bosjoe

So if you purchase the packages or vouchers prior to boarding the ship, how do the bar staff get compensated (since tips are part of their compensation package on all other cruiselines)? Are you carrying cash around all the time?

So if you purchase the packages or vouchers prior to boarding the ship, how do the bar staff get compensated (since tips are part of their compensation package on all other cruiselines)? Are you carrying cash around all the time?

If you have vouchers you do not have to tip as it is included in your vouchers. If you want to tip them extra you may do so. On the slip they give you for all inclusive did not have a line to give an extra tip, you just signed the slip and give it back.

Edited by Bosjoe