Golden SA in 2016

clojacks

When could I expect to see some information regarding the Golden sailing in SA in 2016, if that is the expected schedule? I am specifically interested in 14 day "Around the Horn" sailings.

I see NCL is going to be announcing their return sailings to South America around April 15th or so. Does anyone know when we could possibly see Princess's sailings for late 2015/early 2016? Would like to be able to compare Princess/NCL/Celebrity on their "Around the Horn" sailings for the early 2016 calendar. Celebrity is already available, and with NCL coming out, reportedly, in 2 weeks, I would think Princess would not want to be too far behind them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reasonably certain that I saw a posting that said Princess would be releasing late 2015/early 2016 prices and sailings the week of April 7th? Did I dream that or does someone know if there is a date that I am mistaken on? Does anyone have a deployment schedule from Princess for South American early 2016 sailings?

I was reasonably certain that I saw a posting that said Princess would be releasing late 2015/early 2016 prices and sailings the week of April 7th? Did I dream that or does someone know if there is a date that I am mistaken on? Does anyone have a deployment schedule from Princess for South American early 2016 sailings?

Just discovered that

Royal is returning their 14 day "Around the Horn" South American sailings to the early 2016 scheduling. With Norwegian releasing their 2016 schedule to their Latitude members starting tomorrow, I sure do hope Princess doesn't wait too long, or I may just go ahead and book early with someone else. Holland and Princess have yet to say ANYTHING about 2016, while Celebrity, Royal, and tomorrow Norwegian, are all bookable.

Any guesses from knowledgeable Princess regulars when they may get into the 2016 release fray?

Don't give up. It should be any time. I remember booking our South America cruise in April two years before we went. The reason I remember the time frame is that we were on a cruise at the time and went right into the future cruise consultant the day they opened.

• 3 weeks later...

Any ideas what ever happened to the rumor of Princess releasing their South American itineraries and prices for early 2016 in early April? I see that 2015 is still all they have available. Very curious to see their plans and prices for 2016.....soon I hope.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wonder what that means for South America then. Surely they wouldn't be vacating those itineraries. I would assume they're going to be putting another ship there but who knows.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app