Island Marketing Tours in Roatan

Westbank is bestbank

I haven't taken that particular tour, but I have taken their West Bay Beach Break that takes you to Bananarama. It was a great value and the service was excellent and very personalized.

I was expecting an overcrowded old bus with maybe 100 people crammed into every possible seat. Instead we had a nice minibus with the four of us and I think one other couple.

Our driver Diane was a 3rd generation local Roatan gal of British background. She was personable, a good driver, and she really knew the island well. We pretty much had her for the day, and she offered to take us anywhere else we wanted to go. We just wanted to snorkel at West bay until we were prunes so she stayed there and let us do that until there was comfortable enough time to get back to the ship. We tipped her well because we were really pleased with our day. We have the same excursion booked for next Tuesday and I hope she is our driver.

I can't say how your excursion would go but our experience was very good and they really seemed to be trying to please their customers.

I haven't taken that particular tour, but I have taken their West Bay Beach Break that takes you to Bananarama. It was a great value and the service was excellent and very personalized.

I was expecting an overcrowded old bus with maybe 100 people crammed into every possible seat. Instead we had a nice minibus with the four of us and I think one other couple.

Our driver Diane was a 3rd generation local Roatan gal of British background. She was personable, a good driver, and she really knew the island well. We pretty much had her for the day, and she offered to take us anywhere else we wanted to go. We just wanted to snorkel at West bay until we were prunes so she stayed there and let us do that until there was comfortable enough time to get back to the ship. We tipped her well because we were really pleased with our day. We have the same excursion booked for next Tuesday and I hope she is our driver.

I can't say how your excursion would go but our experience was very good and they really seemed to be trying to please their customers.

Thanks for the info we will be there Wednesday

Edited by cruisnhillbilly

Yes, thanks. Glad to hear that!

• 4 weeks later...

I just got done four excursions by Island Marketing (Roatan 4/15 Horseback riding and beach; Belize 4/16 cabe tubing; Costa Maya 4/17 Chacchoben and Cozmel 4/18 Glass bottom boat snorkering). I had no problem meeting the local guide and all tours are comparable to ship excursion and very friendly and accomodating. We (17 of us) did horse back riding by CJ Horse Farm, they gave us ride in the van and a car, due to limited horse, we splitted our group, guide gave us choice in other activities, one group did the monkey farm and zip line. I did the monkey farm for $5 more, it wasn't like zoo but like a local house that had couple cages but it was worth it. We held sloth in our hand, then went in to monkey cage where we had monkeys landing on our shoulder to eat seed off our hands. Tons of cool pics. consider you pay $150 to pat dolphin for $5 you get to play with monkeys and sloths. After that guide gave us choice to go to the beach or other activities, but we choose to go back to the ship which they promptly dropped us back. very flexible and easy on your pocket.