Escape Aft Balconies

gooselover

I would really like to know the size of H-6 12306, port side corner on the Escape. I had the identical location aboard the Getaway earlier this year, and the balcony was 250+ sq. ft. in size. Two full loungers, a table for 4, and a small table and 2 additional chairs. That and two sliding doors, one from the bedroom and the other from the living room made this suite perfect. I'm hoping the balcony will be similar aboard the Escape, but have not seen any pictures of an H-6 with the bedroom next to the balcony door. So anyone out there with some pic's and a review of this suite, please post.:)

.... I'm hoping the balcony will be similar aboard the Escape, but have not seen any pictures of an H-6 with the bedroom next to the balcony door. ...

I'm confident it will be similar. As you can see in this pic, as posted up thread, deck 14 has table, lounger and such, and that balcony is smaller. My guess is you have the deepest balcony on deck 12, so you are good.

Although it appears to me all these aft balconies are slightly smaller(less deep) than the BA/GA. But not but much.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2015_10_escape_cabins/www14300_09.jpg

HTH

ETA; I too was searching for photos for config A, .... unsuccessfully.

Edited by bear3412

I would really like to know the size of H-6 12306, port side corner on the Escape. I had the identical location aboard the Getaway earlier this year, and the balcony was 250+ sq. ft. in size. Two full loungers, a table for 4, and a small table and 2 additional chairs. That and two sliding doors, one from the bedroom and the other from the living room made this suite perfect. I'm hoping the balcony will be similar aboard the Escape, but have not seen any pictures of an H-6 with the bedroom next to the balcony door. So anyone out there with some pic's and a review of this suite, please post.:)

I have that same suite (January 16, 2016) but have not been able to find any pictures for that particular balcony. Maybe someone will see your post and understand our desire to SEE the balcony. :rolleyes:

CC member "RWSLV" was in 12306 for the TA and is going to post pictures.....

If no one post we have 12306 on Thursdays TA and will be happy to post pics.

....so I guess we all just have to wait. I'm also in 12306 but I have a few months to go. Someone will post pictures long before I get there.

H6 balconies and other categories facing aft vary in depth.

After recon I will concur with previous poster that deck 12 appears the deepest. Deck 13 the smallest.

So ... IMO from largest to smallest 12, 9, 11, 10, 14, 15, 13.

Although 14 and 15 are close.

There are two different configurations of H6's.

Configuration A;

Decks 9, 10, 12, 13, 15.

Door to balcony from living room and bedroom.

Bath has no windows and a "normal" long tub.

Floor plan; https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/H6-JS_Escape_l2_2015-09-02.jpg

Configuration B;

Decks 11 and 14.

Door to balcony only from living room.

Bath has window to balcony. Tub smaller IMO and shape like a whirlpool but not. But has a view.

Tub pic 14300; http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2015_10_escape_cabins/www14300_18.jpg

Shower pic 14300; http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2015_10_escape_cabins/www14300_19.jpg

Balcony pic 14300; http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2015_10_escape_cabins/www14300_09.jpg

Aft photo; http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2015_09_escape_conveyance/1500K5S_1893.jpg

Whats up with the H6's on deck 15 with the angle shown on the deck plans?

Also that wash platform looks to be parked next to the deck 15 H6 too fwiw.

Thanks so much for the information. Very helpful.

Howdy neighbor to you, too! The PVP told me that the balcony size was 37 sq ft on Deck 12 compared to 70+ on Deck 13. Any truth to that?

Hi I just booked this same cabin as I was told te exact sae thing. I wa originally in 9324. I hope he knows what he's talking about. When are you cruising?

Hi I just booked this same cabin as I was told te exact sae thing. I wa originally in 9324. I hope he knows what he's talking about. When are you cruising?

12aft.jpg

here is a picture of the deck 12 aft from petra on FB

from what it looks the sizes go 9,12/15/11/14/10/13

look at the balcony divider notches to judge balcony sizes In this picture below

http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2015_09_escape_conveyance/1500K5S_1893.jpg

We booked the aft penthouse 10314 for March. If anyone has any insight on this cabin, deck size and if you can exit from the Master Bedroom to the deck would be appreciated. First time on NCL but have cruised on others so any recommendations insights is appreciated. Pics from anyone staying in 10314 over the next few months would be great also.

THANKS.

We'll be in 10314 on 12/12/15 and will give a detailed review with plenty of pics.

OMG I am making myself CRAZY over this. Just called back ( 3rd time) and I'm in 12910 and that's where I'm staying! Joltnpest you are going soon ?

I am right there with you in crazy land.

I JUST texted the friend who's my sailing partner and said, "Looks like I have to call again and change our room." LOL

.... the aft balconies on Escape are not as deep as the ones on the Breakaway Class.

I concur. As i stated previously.

If that is deck 12, then I lied about deck 12 being deeper than deck 9.

Wow, this is an eye opener.

I am hoping, this is a mistake somehow, related to deck 12 aft balcony size.

The estimates of balcony sizes have somewhat been related to visual queues from the photos and such. And this deck 12 balcony image does not follow the current understanding of said balcony depth, that has been discussed.

Deep aft balconies expected on some levels .... That just ended. :(

This image is a game changer if accurate.

:eek:

Now everyone will want an image of each deck. :o

ETA; Now wait a minute.

The images presented are from an angle that shows many cabins. (partitions open)

I redact my concern about the realization the aft balconies are smaller.

These photos fail to show the one or two balcony divider panels that are in place.

Point is there is two or three balcony divider panel in place , outside of view, in the photos. Therefore the view shown, in the above images, is only 15% of space available on the aft balconies.

We sure do create a lot of heat regarding aft space and what not. :rolleyes:

Edited by bear3412

I concur. As i stated previously.

If that is deck 12, then I lied about deck 12 being deeper than deck 9.

Wow, this is an eye opener.

I am hoping, this is a mistake somehow, related to deck 12 aft balcony size.

The estimates of balcony sizes have somewhat been related to visual queues from the photos and such. And this deck 12 balcony image does not follow the current understanding of said balcony depth, that has been discussed.

Deep aft balconies expected on some levels .... That just ended. :(

This image is a game changer if accurate.

:eek:

Now everyone will want an image of each deck. :o

ETA; Now wait a minute.

The images presented are from an angle that shows many cabins. (partitions open)

I redact my concern about the realization the aft balconies are smaller.

These photos fail to show the one or two balcony divider panels that are in place.

Point is there is two or three balcony divider panel in place , outside of view, in the photos. Therefore the view shown, in the above images, is only 15% of space available on the aft balconies.

We sure do create a lot of heat regarding aft space and what not. :rolleyes:

In the picture I posted that's the depth. 9/12/15 are all 2 panels deep.

From the same fb lady

H6 deck 12

fb_img_1447591483533.jpg

H6 deck 14

fb_img_1447591491607.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well there have been four or five week long cruises since the two and three nighters in Europe, and there are bound to be some cruisers who patronize this site and should be able to post one or two photos, so its just a matter of waiting for that to happen, then all should be revealed :)