Britannia pre registration / cabin allocation

pete14

I have to say the system has worked for me. Been allocated an excellent cabin for the maiden cruise, probably one of the best positioned in the cabin type. Only problem is I have a year to wait.

When did you get your confirmation ? I could see just after 8am that we have a future cruise booked so we have obviously had a cabin allocated but we can't see the cabin number because we didn't get the email yet, so we can't go into the cruise personaliser. I have even checked that the mail hasn't gone to spam for some strange reason.

I phoned them to discuss something else related to the booking and asked whether cabins had been allocated yet. She said yes and told me cabin number. emails should go out today but not a promise.

They called me a few minutes ago about another cruise we have booked, so I asked them about the Britannia Maiden that we have booked and they told me our cabin number. Very pleased with the allocation, I asked them to make the booking no upgrade as the location is great and we could end up in a location that is not as good if we took an upgrade later.

I had an email confirmation when I arrived home from work. Didn't like where I had been allocated so gave them a quick call and have now been allocated in the area of the 10 cabins I had asked for when pre registered. They were still available so unsure why I wasn't given these first time.