3 people in a cabin for 4 - Which bed?

Earthworm Jim

I'm booked in an inside cabin with my wife and and adult daughter on an upcoming Constellation cruise. Our cabin has both a sofa bed and a pull out couch. Which one will they use for my daughter? Do we have a choice? If we do have a choice, which is the better option?

Are you sure it has both a sofa bed and pull out couch? I've stayed in many inside cabins on the M-class and have only seen the drop down (pullman) beds from the ceiling and the pull out couch (which is more like a pull out chair.

The pull out chair does not tend to be as supportive as the pullman bed, but it might be better if she is tall (since it might be a bit longer... but I'm not 100% sure on that). The pull out chair usually blocks the path to the cabin exit / bathroom, so if she sleeps later than you, it can be difficult to get around the pulled out bed.

I'm booked in an inside cabin with my wife and and adult daughter on an upcoming Constellation cruise. Our cabin has both a sofa bed and a pull out couch. Which one will they use for my daughter? Do we have a choice? If we do have a choice, which is the better option?

An inside cabin with both a sofa bed and a couch??? I would take a guess to say that the couch is the sofa bed.

Someone can correct if I am wrong, but I just dont see an inside cabin which is only 170 sq ft. having enough room for all of that plus your bed.

Are you sure it has both a sofa bed and pull out couch? I've stayed in many inside cabins on the M-class and have only seen the drop down (pullman) beds from the ceiling and the pull out couch (which is more like a pull out chair.

You are correct. I misspoke (mistyped?) I meant exactly what you stated, a pull out coach and the drop down pullman.

She does sleep later than us, so I'm inclined to take you advice and ask for the pullman to be used, assuming we have that option. She's 5'7", which while reasonable tall for a woman would be shorter than most men, and I assume the pullman must be made to accommodate men, so I suspect it should be long enough.

Thank you for your help!

Edited by Earthworm Jim

Which one will they use for my daughter? Do we have a choice?

Ya pull out coach and the drop down pullman.

If they happen to already have one set up for her, you can ask your cabin steward to pull the other one out/down if you want to compare before making a final choice.