Fantasy or Grandeur of the Seas

queenski516

Will be sailing for first time in October 2014. For a first timer, which would you recommend. Fantasy is sailing to Bahamas(Nassau, Grand Turk, Freeport). Grandeur is going to Kings Warf Bermuda. We are 25 & 26 celebrating anniversary. Just want to relax, enjoy a beach, have fun. When I compared ships.. looked similar. What are youre opinions?

thanks for prompt replies! we are kind of up in the air. grandeur would be a closer port for us and bermuda sounds beauitful. just wasnt sure about spending 3 full days in kings warf? fantasy port would take us a longer drive to get to, but goes to different ports of call. do you think we will have enough to do with 3 days in the same port??

You may want to go to Carnival Thread and look up a few about Fantasy. I tried to copy and paste a link to one particular thread that shows the ports and daily "Fun Times" which list everything that is happening on the Ship for that day. We sailed her in 2012 and my family had one of the greatest times of our lives! The crew is OUTSTANDING and make it sooo much fun!!

My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013 (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1926311&highlight=my+first+cruise

You may want to go to Carnival Thread and look up a few about Fantasy. I tried to copy and paste a link to one particular thread that shows the ports and daily "Fun Times" which list everything that is happening on the Ship for that day. We sailed her in 2012 and my family had one of the greatest times of our lives! The crew is OUTSTANDING and make it sooo much fun!!

My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013 (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1926311&highlight=my+first+cruise

thanks!!!!!!!

Edited by queenski516