Patters from the Royal?

58Piano

Any recent patters from the Royal you could share with us? Thanks!

I've asked this several times (we sail on the Royal in just 3 weeks :D), but I've never gotten a reply except for the link to one from Dec. 2013. Sure hope someone will post one from THIS month ;) Thanks for asking, hope you'll have better luck, I know CC has a lot of helpful posters.

Here are some of last week's Patters. [ATTACH]307524[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307525[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307526[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307527[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307528[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307529[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307530[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307531[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307532[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307533[/ATTACH][ATTACH]307534[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Too Small.... Can't see them.

Thanks! Is this teen schedule applicable to 17 year olds or is it the younger teen category?

My son is 17 and he was in this age group along with my 14 year old daughter. So yes, teens 17 years of age in the program will have this schedule or one similar depending on the number of teens on board. They must be registered though in the program to participate in the events.

I went into the teen area to challenge them to some skee ball and unfortunately they kicked my butt. No respect for the person who pays their cruise fare... ;)

Thanks for posting them! A lot of them I can not get to to come up. Some I did. I am looking for the ones with evening schedules. So I can plan when to do the balcony dinner and maybe other specialty restaurants.

Which days are these?

6:45 showtime is Sweet Soul Music

6:45 showtime is Comic Miguel Washington

7:15 evening movie is Rush

6:45 showtime is Spectacular

other evenings would not come

I see some of the same entertainment we saw many years ago.

Beatle Show which was good! Tina Turner yelk Ray Coussins piano player that plays Frank Sinatra good but we don't care for sinatra music

Why does Princess do the same shows and entertainers year after year?

Welcome aboard was Sunday night.

The Comedian was Monday night..

Colours of the World was Tuesday night.

Illusionist was Wednesday night.

Beatlemaniacs were Thursday night.

Soul Music was Friday night.

Spectacular was Saturday night.

Beatlemaniacs encore was Saturday night.

Unfortunately they kicked us off the ship Sunday morning, but I would bet the cycle repeats itself, or is pretty close.

I am sure Princess has a formula for entertainment like every other cruise company and they keep doing what works for them. Right now the Beatles correspond with people in their 50's and 60's, so the Beatlemaniacs show fits nicely with the demographic.

Imagine when all of us that are turning 50 or 60 start to turn 70 or 80 and the cruise ship books new acts to cater to those turning 50 that grew up to music in the 1990's: U2 cover bands, Nirvana cover bands, pearl jam cover bands, stone temple pilot cover bands etc. ;-)

Thanks again for sharing the Patters! All of them came up. I just had to close some open windows. Is the balcony dinner offered only on certain nights? Or can you choose which night you prefer?

Do you know which nights they have the chef table?

Which shows and entertainers were your favorite?

Which bar has slow dance music?

Not sure about the balcony dinners or chef's table as we ate in the MDR each night.

Beatles show was great as was the Spectacular. Magician did a lot of card tricks and illusions that you had to watch the screen for, so that was not that exciting for me.

My wife was exhausted most nights so there was no dancing for us on the cruise - saved her toes from my two left feet...