How late can I embark Freedom comfortably

pmama

I've done a search but most threads are related to how early they can arrive at Port Canaveral. We will not be arriving at MCO until 7pm the night before and I went ahead and booked a night in Cocoa Beach so we could go to the beach the morning before we embark. We love the beach as we are land-locked Coloradoans and want to make the most of embarkation day being a beach day since we will only have two beach days on our cruise.

With that being said, how late can we arrive comfortably without being stressed about cutting it too close. We will have to return a rental car to budget and be shuttled to the port.

Thanks! We leave in 3 weeks! Can't wait!

I believe the above is correct. 90 minutes unless you are coming by air that was arranged thru cruiseline. They make allowances for late flights booked through them. It states on their website what time to be onboard.

Following was copied directly from RCCL's website here's the link to check :

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=1166&faqSubjectId=330&faqSubjectName=Before+You+Leave&faqType=faq

Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail.