Bruges,(Zeebrugge),Belgium excursions

We did a walking tour of the town of Brugge and to this day we still talk about how enchanting that little town is. We had time to sight see on our own ,have lunch on our own and buy some delicious chocolate. The tour covered transportation to bad from the port.

That does sound lovely especially the chocolate bit :D

Different question please

I am thinking of booking three night anthem cruise

If I decide to pay off say fifty per month, so final amount not so bad, if we need to cancel before PIF date do we get all this back and just lose deposit please.

Thanks again

We arranged a taxi for 8 then found people on the Roll Call for our cruise to share

We arrranged where & what time to meet for the return trip

I ened up with 3 taxis so we staggared the return times for those that wanted an earlier or later return to the ship

We took the canal tour then wandered around ate waffles shopped for chocolate

Took the little city tour bus

At the tourist office ther they have tours you can take but I would book early

It is a small town & easy to DIY

Enjoy

We arranged a taxi for 8 then found people on the Roll Call for our cruise to share

I ened up with 3 taxis so we staggared the return times for those that wanted an earlier or later return to the ship

Enjoy

Once you have arranged the taxi as above this is a easy place to DIY. Note that the taxi's drop you off and picks you up in the town square right in front of the town hall. The ship's bus tour is not allowed in there and you have to walk several blocks to get to the square.

The Rick Steves guidebook has a map with a walking tour plus useful descriptions of everything. This is a wonderful town to wander around in with book in hand :D

Edited by robbie21

Enjoy

Could you give me the Taxi company name and contact info please?

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have to book in advance for the canal cruise? if not how do you find the times and locations. thanks

I don't think so. The video (post 4) shows us getting on at/near Fish Market, which is one of 5 points where you can join a tour. One of the others is Dijver, which shows in the Walking tour vid.

It lasts about half an hour, with a commentary and costs about €7. We were there on a Sunday in August and they did not begin until 10 o'clock. At each on/off point there is a booth where you get the tickets with the timetable. Bruges is fairly small so you could see if you can book for say the 11 o'clock trip, and if you can't, just be back there a few minutes before. Good luck, Tony