Unopened beer cabin

Princess30

I don't think it would hurt to ask the server to not open the bottle. The only problem being you are limited with the Ubp. I would think they would only give you another beer if you finished the first. But technically you could get a beer, run down to your cabin and then go back and get another. I've been given unopened beer bottles but I have also never had the beverage package. Just make sure you get a beer that doesn't require a bottle opener.

There is a time limit between drinks but they don't make you drink all of one before giving you another (I believe the time limit is 10 minutes between drinks but it might be 15).

I think I'll pack an opener just in case, I have found my hubby to be very resourceful in opening beer bottles, lol.

Sturdy counter top around? Done! :cool:

Also......OP, had to reread that title a time or two. Thought maybe I had missed some new category of cabin. Now that would be a dream come true for the DH!

Edited by tarps14

There is a time limit between drinks but they don't make you drink all of one before giving you another (I believe the time limit is 10 minutes between drinks but it might be 15).
That's the first I've heard of this! I have certainly ordered a second drink within 10 minutes of the first one.

That's the first I've heard of this! I have certainly ordered a second drink within 10 minutes of the first one.

You have on UBP? Thanks. That's good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have read it on here but the terms and conditions only say that there is one drink per transaction per person. Again, it all comes down to the individual bartender and what they are willing to do.

Sturdy counter top around? Done! :cool:

Also......OP, had to reread that title a time or two. Thought maybe I had missed some new category of cabin. Now that would be a dream come true for the DH!

I tried to edit it but. I couldn't figure out how, lol. I am new to all this. A beer cabin would be awesome !

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I tried to edit it but. I couldn't figure out how, lol. I am new to all this. A beer cabin would be awesome !

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

For future reference, if you need to edit the "Title" block, click on "Go Advanced" after you click edit and you can change anything and everything - text, title, fonts, colors - everything. Of course, this is still limited by the 10-15 minutes you have for any edit.

If you get a bartender who let's you take the unopened beer, keep the cap! Then you can get an open beer anywhere and recap it!

You and I think alike !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For future reference, if you need to edit the "Title" block, click on "Go Advanced" after you click edit and you can change anything and everything - text, title, fonts, colors - everything. Of course, this is still limited by the 10-15 minutes you have for any edit.

Thank-you !

If you get a bartender who let's you take the unopened beer, keep the cap! Then you can get an open beer anywhere and recap it!

Just buy some Coors Light aluminum pints before your cruise and bring the caps with you. I try to bring a Miller Lite cap with me when I go to Washington Nationals baseball games because they don't let servers sell you beers (or even water bottles) with caps on them. Keeps them fresh and stops me from spilling them when I'm carrying food back to my seat.

Just buy some Coors Light aluminum pints before your cruise and bring the caps with you. I try to bring a Miller Lite cap with me when I go to Washington Nationals baseball games because they don't let servers sell you beers (or even water bottles) with caps on them. Keeps them fresh and stops me from spilling them when I'm carrying food back to my seat.

This is exactly what I am going to do ! Brilliant .

The UBP is for individual drinks and they will usually/supposed to open for you, probably to avoid having a person order many beers for all his/her buddies somewhere else; however if the bartender allows it ...

Btw, is there an absolute hard limit on the number of drinks on the UBP, I think I heard Carnival has some sort of daily max?

Carnival's Cheers program has a maximum 15 drinks per day. The time frame for a "day" is from 0600-0600.

I see Grolsch in the picture, they have the cap attached to the bottle! It works like a cork, this maybe my solution :D
I don't think it would be a solution for the OP, however, because if I recall correctly, Grolsch is not included in the UBP.