Ahhhgg...More Quantum Reveals!

In the Google Hangout sessions Adam Goldstein suggested that there might well be a few more Quantum reveals.

I had hoped that on 26th March all would be revealed. However we do not know much about the entertainment as yet. We still do not know what's in some of the "More To Come" spaces. We've not seen the "Royal prom" substitute either.

Passengers are booked onto Quantum and Anthem, yet RCL are still tantalizing us with secrets. This is madness! It's gone on for too long!:(

Personally I would not book a ship until I knew exactly what I'd be getting for my buck!

In the Google Hangout sessions Adam Goldstein suggested that there might well be a few more Quantum reveals.

I had hoped that on 26th March all would be revealed. However we do not know much about the entertainment as yet. We still do not know what's in some of the "More To Come" spaces. We've not seen the "Royal prom" substitute either.

Passengers are booked onto Quantum and Anthem, yet RCL are still tantalizing us with secrets. This is madness! It's gone on for too long!:(

Personally I would not book a ship until I knew exactly what I'd be getting for my buck!

Did u cancel your booking?

I'm not booked on either ship but the amount of drama/the Sky is falling is ridiculous. People are making assumptions about how bad things are going to be with dining bit the ship is not even in service. Sounds just like Oasis before she entered service.

On another little small board that I visit the drama is alive there too.:rolleyes:;)

I'm not booked on either ship but the amount of drama/the Sky is falling is ridiculous. People are making assumptions about how bad things are going to be with dining bit the ship is not even in service. Sounds just like Oasis before she entered service.

On another little small board that I visit the drama is alive there too.:rolleyes:;)

LOL! I agree 100%. We heard the same complaints and predictions how the Oasis class would ruin RC. SMH. Remember that ridiculous group that was created in protest....sheer craziness. :rolleyes:

Instead of giving it a chance FIRST, people love to fan the flames by creating numerous threads (saying the same crap) and polls trying to incite others to join in.

Just cruise on another ship or line and be done with it. Why invest so much time and energy being negative.

LOL! I agree 100%. We heard the same complaints and predictions how the Oasis class would ruin RC. SMH. Remember that ridiculous group that was created in protest....sheer craziness. :rolleyes:

Instead of giving it a chance FIRST, people love to fan the flames by creating numerous threads (saying the same crap) and polls trying to incite others to join in.

Just cruise on another ship or line and be done with it. Why invest so much time and energy being negative.

I have been asking the same question on the Celebrity boards. So many people complaining about the most stupid things. Why not move to a different line? I think some people just like to complain.:D

I have been asking the same question on the Celebrity boards. So many people complaining about the most stupid things. Why not move to a different line? I think some people just like to complain.:D

LOL! Life is way too short for complaining.

I am waiting on Anthem routes out of FLL. The cabin plans sound and look good, the dining sounds interesting but it is the ports of call that I am waiting on. I will also miss the extra flow rider, but that is a first world problem.

I am getting excited.

Andrew

I am waiting on Anthem routes out of FLL. The cabin plans sound and look good, the dining sounds interesting but it is the ports of call that I am waiting on. I will also miss the extra flow rider, but that is a first world problem.

I am getting excited.

Andrew

I am too. I'm excited about the new ship and the dynamic dining. If it doesn't work out...I'll simply go back to another ship. :cool::D:cool:

I am too. I'm excited about the new ship and the dynamic dining. If it doesn't work out...I'll simply go back to another ship. :cool::D:cool:

I always swore that I would never go on Oasis. We mainly cruised on Princess and were afraid of a ship that would dump 6,000 people into a port. Well we sailed on her once, and have not gone back to Princess, except for a Panama Canal sailing.

I never followed or read about Oasis while she was being built. Next thing you know there was a Mighty Ships episode on her, and my interest is perked. With Quantum I have not really read much and have only just started to read the thread about blocks in the house. Heck, she is almost done, except for the important things like interior finished spaces.:p

Once I see and read about Anthem itineraries or better Quantum ones I will wait patiently. Secretly I can't wait to see them and read about them. I can only hope that there is a camera on board filming another episode of mighty ships.

We actually have a friend that is a senior officer in HR who is going to Quantum. We would love to have dinner with here there like we do on Oasis. A perfect excuse to go on a cruise.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I have a feeling most of the "More To Come" spaces will be bars!

I agree. Boleros, Schooner & maybe On Air club.

@ A&L. The Oasis class ships are fantastic! :D. I am eagerly awaiting to hear the Anthem's itineraries for FLL too. I hope she does southern Caribbean.

I've not booked yet. I probably will, but I will wait until RCL 'reveal' the whole ship.

It is quite unusual (almost unknown) that the reveals on a new ship are still happening after the booking has opened to the public. (Not moaning, just stating a fact).

I'm not worried about 'Dynamic' - it works pretty well on NCL's new ships. I'm just surprised that RCL have gone down this road.

Ship with multiple dining rooms do not tend to have much spare room for "Wow" spaces (Royal Proms, Central Parks, Boardwalks, Studio B, Aqua Theatres, and tall atriums etc.) which we have come to love and expect form RCL.

Not bad, just very DIFFERENT!

Edited by London-Calling

I think one of the final reveals will be that Kristin Chenoweth will be singing the lead in Mama Mia when QOTS comes outs. I'm thinking rccl doesn't want to reveal a card like that until the very end when all of the other chips are in the pot.... Just my hope and thinking! It would be a real WOW moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've not booked yet. I probably will, but I will wait until RCL 'reveal' the whole ship.

It is quite unusual (almost unknown) that the reveals on a new ship are still happening after the booking has opened to the public. (Not moaning, just stating a fact).

I'm not worried about 'Dynamic' - it works pretty well on NCL's new ships. I'm just surprised that RCL have gone down this road.

Ship with multiple dining rooms do not tend to have much spare room for "Wow" spaces (Royal Proms, Central Parks, Boardwalks, Studio B, Aqua Theatres, and tall atriums etc.) which we have come to love and expect form RCL.

Not bad, just very DIFFERENT!

Well, I'm very happy that I booked on the opening day even without all the reveals. They way I looked at it was, get a great price and room, if I didn't like the reveals, I could always cancel soon enough to get 100% of my money back.

I really don't see the new ship going down in price. I look almost daily just for ha-ha's and my room type is fluctuating but at a higher price than what I originally booked for. So I guess there is something to be said about the early bird and a worm huh?

I agree. Boleros, Schooner & maybe On Air club.

@ A&L. The Oasis class ships are fantastic! :D. I am eagerly awaiting to hear the Anthem's itineraries for FLL too. I hope she does southern Caribbean.

I'll make some guesses too... 5 spaces right?

-Schooner

-Boleros

-Dedicated karaoke venue (On Air or something similar)

-Intimate comedy club

-Dance club

I think one of the final reveals will be that Kristin Chenoweth will be singing the lead in Mama Mia when QOTS comes outs. I'm thinking rccl doesn't want to reveal a card like that until the very end when all of the other chips are in the pot.... Just my hope and thinking! It would be a real WOW moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My husband and I are booked on the Quantum for January of next year and I agree, that would be a great reveal if Kristin Chenoweth will be singing the lead in Mama Mia! I would totally love that!

I'll make some guesses too... 5 spaces right?

-Schooner

-Boleros

-Dedicated karaoke venue (On Air or something similar)

-Intimate comedy club

-Dance club

They have the Music Hall for dancing so I'm wondering if we'll get another venue for a club atmosphere. :D

They have the Music Hall for dancing so I'm wondering if we'll get another venue for a club atmosphere. :D

True but I think we will, only because Music Hall will focus on live music it seems. They could use 270 as a club at night in the alternative?

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I have heard rumor that there will be a bar like the Molecular bar on Celebrity which is one of my favorite bars.:)

Gordon, you are spreading rumors LOL that is a first I ever seen you do. My comments are as follows I do like the dynamic dining I do feel RCL is stepping it up in the food area and will not miss the MDR like the idea of choices always felt RCL was not really strong in that area and for me they have now addressed it and have to say I am excited by what they came up with. Heck I would even bring a sport coat and tie which is something I have not done in years.

I also feel this cat and mouse game has gone on way longer then it needs to If I remember correctly Oasis was in stages and was spread out but it did not seem as long as Quantum., I do understand that it builds interest just look how many threads there has been since dynamic dining. Hopefully the next stages of QOS reveal will not be as long.

For us we are waiting on Anthem since we live in Ft Lauderdale so by the time she comes out and if we book the ship everything will be known. We do Allure this December cannot wait. Our choices after that will be Anthem, one of the Solstice ships we really like that style or NCL Escape life is great when there are so many choices.

Gordon, you are spreading rumors LOL that is a first I ever seen you do. My comments are as follows I do like the dynamic dining I do feel RCL is stepping it up in the food area and will not miss the MDR like the idea of choices always felt RCL was not really strong in that area and for me they have now addressed it and have to say I am excited by what they came up with. Heck I would even bring a sport coat and tie which is something I have not done in years.

I also feel this cat and mouse game has gone on way longer then it needs to If I remember correctly Oasis was in stages and was spread out but it did not seem as long as Quantum., I do understand that it builds interest just look how many threads there has been since dynamic dining. Hopefully the next stages of QOS reveal will not be as long.

For us we are waiting on Anthem since we live in Ft Lauderdale so by the time she comes out and if we book the ship everything will be known. We do Allure this December cannot wait. Our choices after that will be Anthem, one of the Solstice ships we really like that style or NCL Escape life is great when there are so many choices.

Rumors? Me? :)

We were waiting for RCI to release the Anthems FLL itineraries for next year but since they are dragging their feet we went with X again. We really like Celebrity and like you the Solstice class. Especially the Reflection. Maybe we will try the Anthem down the road or the new Oasis depending on itinerary.

Edited by cruisingator2