Ages for the Spa on the Magic

theshowmestate

What are the age limits on the "new" Magic in the spa/salon? Did they include and area for teens?

The main Senses Spa and Fitness is for adults - 18 and over. However there is the Chill Spa for teens.

Chill Spa on the Disney Magic is a luxurious spa designed exclusively for teens 13 through 17 years of age, located on Deck 9, Forward inside the Senses Spa & Salon.

After boarding the ship, please call or visit the spa to check availability. Reservations for Chill Spa may only be made after 1:00 p.m. on the first day of your cruise.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/magic/fitness-spa/senses-spa-salon/chill-spa/

If I recall, the chill spa wasn't really a separate area, more of just an out of the way room..

The main Senses Spa and Fitness is for adults - 18 and over. However there is the Chill Spa for teens.

Chill Spa on the Disney Magic is a luxurious spa designed exclusively for teens 13 through 17 years of age, located on Deck 9, Forward inside the Senses Spa & Salon.

After boarding the ship, please call or visit the spa to check availability. Reservations for Chill Spa may only be made after 1:00 p.m. on the first day of your cruise.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/magic/fitness-spa/senses-spa-salon/chill-spa/

If I recall, the chill spa wasn't really a separate area, more of just an out of the way room..

I never said it was a separate area. I copied and pasted the info directly from the DCL website, and it says "located on Deck 9, Forward inside the Senses Spa & Salon".

Awesome, thanks. My DDs will be 19 and 16 on our Baltics cruise next year and I'll have to figure out the spa arrangements. I couldn't remember if they added Chill to the Magic or not. I'm assuming it's the same "menu" as on the Dream & Fantasy.

Here's the problem...Chill Spa is up to age 17, Senses Spa is "adults." Unless they make an exception or you do a "mom and daughter" deal, the girls can't do it together. They will NOT make any exceptions in the programming (Vibe). 18= no way. Spa is likely to be not as strict if you ask.

As far as I remember, same menu as Fantasy....I can't say that I compared them item for item, but it basically looked the same.