First Ever Call from The Upsell Fairy

chrislaurn

We're booked on the Legend out of Tampa for April 13. We booked late and decided to chance it with a balcony guarantee. We were thrilled when we ended up getting assigned an extended balcony room. There's four of us. They called offering an upsell to an ocean suite for $620. I turned it down. It was hard to do though after the hard sell on all the wonderful suite benefits.

I've stayed in a regular balcony room and a Ocean suite on the legend. I loved the suite for the extra space in the room and the actual bath tub, but for an extra $620...I don't know if I would have taken it either. We had great service in both rooms, so I didn't see much difference as far as that went.

We're booked on the Legend out of Tampa for April 13. We booked late and decided to chance it with a balcony guarantee. We were thrilled when we ended up getting assigned an extended balcony room. There's four of us. They called offering an upsell to an ocean suite for $620. I turned it down. It was hard to do though after the hard sell on all the wonderful suite benefits.

You did well! The extended makes a big difference.

I think you'll be very pleased with the extended balcony. Have a fabulous cruise.:D