Plug adapters on dream?

We were on Dream in September and by the mirror there was an English 3 point socket and an American 2 pin socket side by side!

Thanks lovecruise22 for asking the question and dronnygirl for supplying the answer. I always take both flat and round pin in the case.;)

dronnygirl, can you tell me if the hairdryer is in the drawer at the dressing table or is it in the bathroom? Thanks.

lovecruise22, How's the packing going? I now know what's going at the weekend. Can't wait.:D:D

Edited by skioncruises

Thanks all, I've got one with both so I'll take that. I was sure that when we went last time in a suite it was european one...

Packing is going ok, finish work Thursday so will get it all finalised Friday morning ready to go to birmingham Saturday. I cannot wait now :) hope your is going good - need loads of clothes for 27 nights, just gotta hope its under weight now :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on her last month:) we were on deck 9 & the hairdryer was in the desk. I was bummed as an adapter we brought that you can plug more than one in and also plug in usb's didn't fit because the outlet was so close to the desk :( took pics of it so we will be prepared next time with a different type of power strip...

Wow 27 nights! !! Dang that's a long time! ! Enjoy !!!

Edited by shane_paula2014

Hi Jan,

hairdryer in the bathroom on deck 7 when we were on. Not sure if it is the same on all decks.

Hi Linda

Thanks for that. We are on deck 6. Have packed my hairdryer. Stopped taking it for a while but have taken it the last few cruises. Can't abide drying my hair through a steamy mirror.:eek: Don't have much to dry but like it to dry and sit ok for a wee while.

Jan:)

We were on her last month:) we were on deck 9 & the hairdryer was in the desk. I was bummed as an adapter we brought that you can plug more than one in and also plug in usb's didn't fit because the outlet was so close to the desk :( took pics of it so we will be prepared next time with a different type of power strip...

Wow 27 nights! !! Dang that's a long time! ! Enjoy !!!

Hi shane_paula2014

We take a power strip with shortened lead which sits comfortably on dressing table and charges several items at once.

27 nights is wonderful. This will be our fourth TA.:D:D

Thanks all, I've got one with both so I'll take that. I was sure that when we went last time in a suite it was european one...

Packing is going ok, finish work Thursday so will get it all finalised Friday morning ready to go to birmingham Saturday. I cannot wait now. hope your is going good - need loads of clothes for 27 nights, just gotta hope its under weight now.

Hi lovecruise22

Have already done a semi-full pack and weigh then had a massive cull. Thank goodness we took the extra luggage allowance. Only thing is we are going to Manchester by train and are taking a third case.:eek:

Clothes will be recycled where necessary and the bathroom will be turned into a mini Chinese laundry.:eek:

Had a laugh the other night - don't usually watch tv ads but Squash'd came on. It's the first time I've seen it advertised.:)

We haven't bothered with the extra luggage but I think we will be ok :)

Got a little case for hand luggage so will put all shoes in there.

3 cases on a train will not be fun :(

Haven't seen an advert for the squash'd yet...

Hi lovecruise22

Have already done a semi-full pack and weigh then had a massive cull. Thank goodness we took the extra luggage allowance. Only thing is we are going to Manchester by train and are taking a third case.:eek:

Clothes will be recycled where necessary and the bathroom will be turned into a mini Chinese laundry.:eek:

Had a laugh the other night - don't usually watch tv ads but Squash'd came on. It's the first time I've seen it advertised.:)

I saw that yesterday too.:)

Good luck to you both with your packing.:eek:

I saw that yesterday too.

Good luck to you both with your packing.

Thanks happy v.

For some unknown reason, after all the years of cruising, I am having great difficulty getting everything in one suitcase.:eek: DH has already been delegated to take his own case plus my little one and his backpack with all his camera gear. Me - one suitcase and a bag which has to have my handbag with all the paperwork etc. fitted into it and weigh no more than 7kgs.:eek: The only good thing is our cases are those spinner ones which are really easy to handle and I can go back to the days when I pushed a pram and used to wave my daughter away.:eek: Senility is setting in - or is it holiday mode.:D

We always take one of each with us (european and US). Not seen any English sockets.

I always make room for a 4 plug gangbox in either my case or hand luggage, that way plenty of plugs for you devices