If you are platinum and sailed Oasis recently..

I sailed the western itinerary. They had one at the aquatheatre and the upper tier event on the helipad as we sailed away from Labadee.

Was the aqua theater for gold and above and helipad for platinum and above?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

The helipad was for Pinnacle, select D+, and suite guests....:)...K.O.

Unless things have changed recently there are usually multiple events on the helipad, one of which is the C&A top tier event. I understand (but have not personally experienced) that they have a seperate helipad event for suite guests, etc.

In January we were invited to the helipad (we are Platinum). We also received an invitation (as did the other 20 people) for the aqua theatre on the wrong day. The invitation said Saturday at 10 but no one was there. We never bothered to go on the correct day.

I believe the gold and up event is held in the aquatheater on all sailing as it holds a lot of people. However, the top tier event can change location depending on the number of C&A members that are platinum and above. We kept hearing about the helipad sailaway on Allure and Oasis. We have been on Allure twice and both times the top tier event was held one evening in the theater (which was pretty full), not on the helipad.

If you are sailing during a busy time I would say there will be too many members to do the helipad sailaway.