Help?.....beverage package ???

Aussiegrlfl

Can any of you that have already had the amazing experience to travel MSC Divina tell me the differences between the classic and premium adult packages?..

I know on Celebrity they show the different beers/wines/spirits and classify them by $$$ but I can't find anywhere that does this on MSC..........

So I'm hoping that experience can help here.........is there a $$ limit on the drinks and/or product limit.......ie: classic Bud etc and premium Stella.....and the same with mixed drinks and wine.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.............Thanks

Booking tomorrow night and need guidance.....

Hi,

On the MSC web site there is a great run down of what is included in the drinks packages. Click on onboard services and then choose packages or click on already booked then beverage packages - both take you to the same place. Cruise critic has also looked into this and have an excellent article that I read today. I think I just searched for "drinks packages" in the search area. The Cruise critic one gives you prices too. http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1470

From what I can gather so far - the premium all inclusive package includes gellato, cafe items, snacks and more premium drinks and the standard package is take away ice cream but still includes beer, wine, hot and cool drinks all over the ship. Both include cocktails.

Edited by Janet&Carl

Can any of you that have already had the amazing experience to travel MSC Divina tell me the differences between the classic and premium adult packages?..

I know on Celebrity they show the different beers/wines/spirits and classify them by $$$ but I can't find anywhere that does this on MSC..........

So I'm hoping that experience can help here.........is there a $$ limit on the drinks and/or product limit.......ie: classic Bud etc and premium Stella.....and the same with mixed drinks and wine.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.............Thanks

Booking tomorrow night and need guidance.....

The premium included everything on the drink menues throughout the ship with the red asterisk, this included the johnnie walker blue lable at $22. and included all wines by the glass with a red asterisk. also your in room bar and water is included in the premium. Also energy drinks such as redbull is on the premium.

The premium you get bottle and can beers, the classic is draft beer and all drinks without the asterisk.

There is no limit on the amount you can drink, or till you fall flat on your face. :D

http://www.gaycruisepictures.com/divinabarlist/divinabar.html

ALLEGRISSIMO CLASSIC offers unlimited consumption of alcoholic and non-

alcoholic beverages, including wine by the glass (white, red, rosé and

sparkling chosen from the “Allegrissimo Selection”), draft beer, soft drinks,

mineral water, hot drinks and a wide selection of drinks and cocktails from

the bar list, as well as take away ice cream. Drinks included in the Classic

package can be consumed 24 hours in all bars and restaurants, including à

la carte restaurants and themed venues. Does not include minibar and in

cabin mineral water consumption. Adult package is $44.00 per day; kid

package is $21.00 per day.

Allegrissimo Premium – All Inclusive 24 hours

Providing the ultimate in choices, the ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM offers

unlimited consumption of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including

wine (from the “by the glass” menu), draft and bottled beers, soft drinks,

mineral water, hot drinks and all bar drinks (including champagne cocktails,

single malt whiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), minibar

drinks and mineral water in cabin, plus all selections from the „Gelateria.

menu, Pastry Shop and Room Service menu. Drinks included can be

consumed in all bars and restaurants, including the à la carte restaurants

and themed venues. Adult package is $57.00 per day; kid package is

$28.50 per day.

Edited by Bosjoe

Hi,

On today. I think I just searched for "drinks packages" in the search area. The Cruise critic one gives you prices too. http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1470

From what I can gather so far - the premium all inclusive package includes gellato, cafe items, snacks and more premium drinks and the standard package is take away ice cream but still includes beer, wine, hot and cool drinks all over the ship. Both include cocktails.

CC has the wrong listed price for classic for Divina. It is NOT $31

CC has the wrong listed price for classic for Divina. It is NOT $31

Hi Bosjoe, thanks for all that information - can you tell me are the prices you quoted in American $'s or in Australian $'s. I thought it was much dearer than that.

Hi Bosjoe, thanks for all that information - can you tell me are the prices you quoted in American $'s or in Australian $'s. I thought it was much dearer than that.

The price listed s US dollars.

Hi,

On the MSC web site there is a great run down of what is included in the drinks packages. Click on onboard services and then choose packages or click on already booked then beverage packages - both take you to the same place. Cruise critic has also looked into this and have an excellent article that I read today. I think I just searched for "drinks packages" in the search area. The Cruise critic one gives you prices too. http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1470

I am sailing on Divina next week and I am trying to purchase packages. I find the lists on the MSC website but I can't find where we actually purchase them. Can anyone help me?