3rd passenger

Bracarense

Hi all.

We booked an inside cabin for Preziosa for both of us and our almost 3 years old daughter.

We got assigned a Wheelchair Accessible one that I found that has a Pullman bed for the 3 rd passenger... Do you know if MSC provides rail protections or if it is possible to request a cot bed for her?

Just one other question: do you know if the soup the usually serve during meals is cream soup or is it one of those watery soups?

Thank you all.

Hi all.

We booked an inside cabin for Preziosa for both of us and our almost 3 years old daughter.

We got assigned a Wheelchair Accessible one that I found that has a Pullman bed for the 3 rd passenger... Do you know if MSC provides rail protections or if it is possible to request a cot bed for her?

Just one other question: do you know if the soup the usually serve during meals is cream soup or is it one of those watery soups?

Thank you all.

I'm sorry I havent had the experience of ordering a cot but I have had an extra bed twice. I have an autistic daughter and want her to be comfortable, its easier for everyone if she sleeps well. I have never had any problems having another single bed put in our room. We have always had a big enough suite to fit one in.

The soup will change daily. From my memory of the menus most were watery type - but you will have a choice of two each meal and it could include both. I use google a lot and I'''m sure you'll see menus posted somewhere.

Soups. Ary considerably from consommé to thicker broths with pasta or barley and a lot some where in between. They only have one soup at lunch in the MDR but two at dinner - one thickets type and one thinner. Creamed soups also common, but some of the flavours not so common like cream of cauliflower and pistachio.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... We called MSC requesting the extra single bed or the cot and were told that it was only possible to put a cot and only if it was available on at check in when we should request it again.

Hope it will go the right way.

We have had an accessible cabin on Preziosa. The cabin is huge and like most cabins can have either twin beds or a double. The pull down bed does have a rail, and pulls out over the double bed if you configure it that way. that way she would only fall on you if she got through the rail. Probably worse for you than her :) The mattresses are full depth and designed for adults, so quite comfortable according to our sons.

Thank you both.

I'll try to contact MSC for the extra single bed.

I really don't see need of it. sofa beds on Divina is so huge 2 people can easy sleep on it. Just make sure your cabin have sofa bed and your 3 years old will be fine. Our DD sleeps on sofa beds on ships since she is 1 and never had problem.

Thank you earn for the info. Excellent news for us... I'm sure she will certainly prefer the pull down bed.

GOLDENBONNY: our cabin is an interior one and apparently it doesn't have a sofa bed; that would be more than enough... we will get around with the pull down since it has the rail.

Thank you both.