Cafe's on Infinity

HighlandGirlEB

Sorry I am new to Celebrity as only sailed Royal Caribbean before so have a couple of questions about the cafe areas on the Infinity.

On RC there is a large promenade with the cafes and bars on it. The main cafe being open all the time where you can get free tea / coffee/ cakes / pizza / sandwiches etc.

Was great when I had to get up at 3 am when my son was sick that i could go get a fresh cup of tea :) .. and yes being British I do bring my own supply of tea bags hehe x

I was hoping there is something similar on the infinity where we can get free drinks and snacks all day? Can you tell me what the cafes are called and where they are located on the ship please?

Oh and any reviews on what type of food available and if its nice :D

Thank you

There is the Oceanview buffet on deck 10 that will have coffee and tea 24 hours a day. The buffet itself is not open all that time, just until midnight. Cafe al Bacio is on deck 5, with no charge for food, but all drinks are an extra charge, and it's not open all night. The Aqua Spa cafe is on deck 10 and has a small selection of food, but it closes at around 6pm.

----- when I had to get up at 3 am when my son was sick that i could go get a fresh cup of tea :) .. and yes being British I do bring my own supply of tea bags hehe x

Depending where you are sailing from, you can request a kettle for your room.

I had one brought to the cabin on our TransAtlantic out of Harwich, last October.