Does the Vision of the Seas have a Kiddie Pool Area?

I can't find anything on the Deck Plans and when I was on the ship two years ago I was not looking for a kids pool.

Does anyone know?

Got any photos?

Here's a few pics:

view from deck 10 looking aft

DSC04328_zps3fa8a696.jpg

view from Viking Crown looking forward

DSC04354_zps023738c8.jpg

volleyball passengers vs. staff

DSC05807_zps4f46e7d3.jpg

Note the 2nd pic from Viking Crown... look between the two hottubs. There is a steel divider between the deep part of the pool to the non-deep end. The end closest to you would be good for kids and you can see how shallow it is compared to the rest of the pool towards the pool bar.

Note the last pic... you can see the kids clearly standing in only about 6-12 inches of water (shin/knee deep on adults) on the other side.

Hope this helps you. Have a great cruise! :D

We can always count on you (and LSMAXWELL) to come up with a reply and beautiful photos of the Vision

Not many posts about the Vision, so, have really appreciated your reviews. We finally sail in 30 days !

Darkwolfe,

We have booked the 1 Sep 14, 10 night sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Bermuda.

It looks like a great itinerary!

Itinerary_zps6c507c37.jpg

Is it just me or have the Bahamas drifted quite a bit to the southeast since the last time I visited them?

:p:p

Hoopster,

Thanks for the photos!

You have answered my question and the photos are a big help.

I have got to ask, "Is your screen name related to basketball or hula hoops?

Basketball.... A really loooooong story, but the basics of the handle is Vancouver Grizzlies (now Memphis) established 1995. I used to be a decent baller and coached up to collegiate level for a couple of years. Me, another 40+ baller and a young kid (prob about 18) won the 3 on 3 tourney a couple of years back (I think on Freedom) against 3 young pukes (I figure 20-25) who thought they were all that and playing really rough. Wow were they really mad they didn't get the medals lol!! :D:p

We can always count on you (and LSMAXWELL) to come up with a reply and beautiful photos of the Vision

Not many posts about the Vision, so, have really appreciated your reviews. We finally sail in 30 days !

You're very welcome. I have Navigator coming up in a month and I think it's time to give back to this board and do my first review ;)... lot's of pics!

Is it just me or have the Bahamas drifted quite a bit to the southeast since the last time I visited them?

Yes indeed! You are correct!

This was caused by either Continental Drift or Global Warming. :eek:

I am not sure which!

However, I am quite sure that recent price increases are because the ships now have to sail farther to get to the Bahamas. :eek: