8 days for to try my first princess cruise

Ilovepj

HI,

I am getting excited to try the Ruby Princess. This is my 8th cruise, but first on princess.

I have a balcony on lido deck, and just wanted to share my excitement with people that understand this feeling.

My sister does not like cruising and every time I mention it she rolls her eyes, hubby is excited but he works all day, so I needed some one to be excited.

I know this might be stupid, but I can hardly sit still.

Helen:D

HI,

I am getting excited to try the Ruby Princess. This is my 8th cruise, but first on princess.

I have a balcony on lido deck, and just wanted to share my excitement with people that understand this feeling.

My sister does not like cruising and every time I mention it she rolls her eyes, hubby is excited but he works all day, so I needed some one to be excited.

I know this might be stupid, but I can hardly sit still.

Helen:D

Sorry for the stupid title so excited cant type.

I completely understand. :-) my next cruise is a looooong way off but I'm still super excited when I think about it. When my last one was a week away I think I was driving everyone nuts talking about the things I wanted to do; it was the trip of a lifetime. :-) Enjoy Princess! I've only cruised on it, but I love it.

Congrats. We are going on her for the 2nd time. We fell in love with Princess because of the Ruby. We have been on the CP as well. But go with the flow. You have cruises under your belt. The big difference I found was I thought it was much more refined and relaxing. What cruising should be! I want to be recharged after a cruise and hate for it to end. New Princess Slogan...Hate when it Ends. Have a great trip.