The Majesty - my thoughts....

Campolady/lovetoholiday

Collected our e-ticket travel docs today.On it it states on Captains night(we dont do captains night)and for us casuals Cafe Royal is open as normal.Is that the only eatery open/available for those not attended Captains night?

Campolady/lovetoholiday

Collected our e-ticket travel docs today.On it it states on Captains night(we dont do captains night)and for us casuals Cafe Royal is open as normal.Is that the only eatery open/available for those not attended Captains night?

Dear Jim,

Most sad to hear that you will be not attending the Captains night

see you in the Royal then (no kilts allowed :D)_

Stevie ;)

Campolady/lovetoholiday

Have just checked in the 'Cruise News' - only Piazza San Marco was open on Captains night for people not wanting to join in the formal meal. Both MDRs were used for the formal meal.

Edited by campolady

Dear Jim,

Most sad to hear that you will be not attending the Captains night

see you in the Royal then (no kilts allowed :D)_

Stevie ;)

Naked it is then Stevie :D

Have just checked in the 'Cruise News' - only Piazza San Marco was open on Captains night for people not wanting to join in the formal meal. Both MDRs were used for the formal meal.

Thanks campolady

Mmm,no mention of the Piazza San Marco on my e-ticket docs,just the Cafe Royal unless they are both one of the same

Jim, I think the Bistro will be open too. That's where we went on Captain's night one week. The other we went to the buffet which at that time was Cafe Royal. I think since the alterations Piazza San Marco is now the larger buffet. It was outdoors before they enclosed it.

Mmm,no mention of the Piazza San Marco on my e-ticket docs,just the Cafe Royal unless they are both one of the same

Checked my cruise news too. Bistro open and Piazza San Marco, Cafe Royale only listed as being open for breakfast and lunch.