Grand Med Venice to Barcelona sea days

TSJE4

hello Everyone . Hoping you can clear up confusion on our roll call regarding sea days after leaving Venice on Norwegian spirit headed to its first port of call Athens . My understanding is that the ship leaves Venice at 1 am the morning after we embark ... which effectively leaves you one evening in Venice and two full days at sea . In our instance we will embark on the 30 th May at noon ..... the ship pulls out of port at 1am on the 31st . Leaving all day on the 31st may and 1 st june at sea . Thanks

I interpret my edoc as explained above . We need to know for meet and greet ;-)

it is a bit confusing as it says

Venice -

Venice - depart 1am

at sea -

ATHENS

so it can be taken as one sea day but from reviews and reading it as

depart 1 am in morning I am interpreting it as 2 sea days .

hello Everyone . Hoping you can clear up confusion on our roll call regarding sea days after leaving Venice on Norwegian spirit headed to its first port of call Athens . My understanding is that the ship leaves Venice at 1 am the morning after we embark ... which effectively leaves you one evening in Venice and two full days at sea . In our instance we will embark on the 30 th May at noon ..... the ship pulls out of port at 1am on the 31st . Leaving all day on the 31st may and 1 st june at sea . Thanks

I did this itinerary last September, and your understanding is correct. I hope you have a lovely time!

Hi . Thankyou . I loved your review and pictures . It was very very well done . I am traveling with my hubby . Son 14 and daughter 12 . I am sure we will have an awesome time . It is a fantastic itinerary . Cheers