Triumph - Jenn

Just got off the Triumph last Thursday, April 3rd.

Gumbie was the Cruise Director on our cruise. Just gotta say....I sure missed Jenn. Hoping she is on vacation.

She was attending the Cruise Director conference in Miami. How was the cruise/Triumph? Will be on her in a couple weeks.

She was attending the Cruise Director conference in Miami. How was the cruise/Triumph? Will be on her in a couple weeks.

I was on the same cruise and plan on doing a review when I get some free time. I loved it and had an awesome time.

Just got off the Triumph last Thursday, April 3rd.

Gumbie was the Cruise Director on our cruise. Just gotta say....I sure missed Jenn. Hoping she is on vacation.

We sailed the first week of March Jen was off the ship and Gumby was CD. :rolleyes: I agree with you we sure did miss Jen! :)

I was on the same cruise and plan on doing a review when I get some free time. I loved it and had an awesome time.

Please do. We leave in a couple of weeks.

Just got off the Triumph yesterday morning and I thought Gumbie seemed appropriate for the overall booze cruise/long weekend vibe our voyage had. He was seemingly everywhere on the ship. Not entirely my cup of tea but he did seem to lend a feeling of goofy fun to every event/deck/hallway he was on.

Edited by woollife

Has anyone seen the new cruise director schedule? I tried to find it but couldn't, thanks:)

Last I heard was that due to some changes, the whole schedule was not ready to be published, but that you could ask John Heald on Facebook about specific cruises.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I sail in less than two weeks. Does anyone know who will be the CD then? I'm so very excited to be on the Triumph for the first time and this is also my first solo cruise. Anything that is a must do?

Last I heard Jen will be on the Triumph until mid July then she's on vacation until September when she moves to the Dream. She will be missed in Galveston.

Just got off the Triumph yesterday morning and I thought Gumbie seemed appropriate for the overall booze cruise/long weekend vibe our voyage had. He was seemingly everywhere on the ship. Not entirely my cup of tea but he did seem to lend a feeling of goofy fun to every event/deck/hallway he was on.

We were on the same cruise! The only thing that annoyed me about Gumbie was the "ciao ciao double ciao" thing he said at the end of every announcement.