Summit April 2015 repositioning? can't find it

mygreyhound66

Hi all, we have enjoyed the Summit repositioning from San Juan to Bayonne for several years!!! It is a great itinerary! this year due to work commitments we can't take it, but i was looking for next years' schedule - i can find the trips to/from San Juan in April and also the May schedule for Bermuda, but I cannot find the cruise that should be around April 23rd (ish) coming up to Bayonne. Can anyone shed any light on this? many thanks....

Hi all, we have enjoyed the Summit repositioning from San Juan to Bayonne for several years!!! It is a great itinerary! this year due to work commitments we can't take it, but i was looking for next years' schedule - i can find the trips to/from San Juan in April and also the May schedule for Bermuda, but I cannot find the cruise that should be around April 23rd (ish) coming up to Bayonne. Can anyone shed any light on this? many thanks....

It is mentioned in the email sent to Captains Club members last week on the roll out but no itineraries. It is an 8 night starting on April 25th. No other info though, maybe they are trying to firm up some ports.

It is mentioned in the email sent to Captains Club members last week on the roll out but no itineraries. It is an 8 night starting on April 25th. No other info though, maybe they are trying to firm up some ports.

Thank you ! by any chance do you still have that email? i am combing through the website and cannot find any mention..........many thanks...