S & S cards

golfb4cruzing

I keep all of mine in a credit card holder binder and its fun to look through them. First couple were simple paper cards, then they all had pictures of the ships, now they are color coded to my Captains Circle level. Only have room for a few more and then I need a new binder :) lol

I keep all of mine in a credit card holder binder and its fun to look through them. First couple were simple paper cards, then they all had pictures of the ships, now they are color coded to my Captains Circle level. Only have room for a few more and then I need a new binder :) lol

This is a great idea! I'll mention it to DW.

I only keep ours until we board the next cruise and then I dump them. I really don't have a name for it other than "cruise card". Or "key."

150 cards would be a much to handle. I have folders with each trip in with notes on excursions and ship info.

I sometimes call it a "Sign & Sail" card no matter what cruise line I'm talking about, so OP, you are not alone and I knew what you meant! ;) Sometimes I just call it a "cruise card" but "Sign & Sail" card seems to be more descriptive because some people think a "cruise card" is a credit card. :D