Are we going to have enough time?

mrsfoose

Hello,

I have a cruise booked for Jan of 2015 and we are making a stop to Mahogany Bay from 7-3. I have been doing some research and would really like to go to Little French Key - but I'm not sure with our shorter time slot if we would have enough time to enjoy it.

Does anyone know if this is to early/enough time? If its not - what are some other nice relaxing beach spots that have decent snorkeling? AI would be a plus as well!

Thanks!

Yup you'll have enough time (we were 8-3), but don't waste time elsewhere you'll want every single minute! Just some tips to plan your time, they offer massage, horseback riding, holding monkeys, swim with jaguar... so be sure to make time for whatever you want to do. They'll let you know the time you need to take the last boat back. And get the food, its so yummy!

Edited by Ellusionz

Thank you so much! I am really excited about the animals - especially the jaguars!!

I do want to get some shopping in before we leave though - are you allowed to leave when you want or do they have specific departure times?

Thanks again!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LFK will bring you back when you're ready to come back. Make your reservations on line (no pre payment needed, it's cash pay once you get to the resort) They'll send you a reservation confirm with details. Since "shopping" is right at Mahogany Bay or in Coxen Hole, and the shops are primarily typical tourista stuff, you won't need a lot of time, but get back to the cruise port by around 1:30PM if you're leaving at 3PM.