Aqua Class on Millennium Ships

LewiLewi

We had cabin 1140 recently. It had a huge balcony and we never smelled any smoke from below. Unfortunately, it also was baking hot most of the day and you have to secure the sliding door when it is nice enough to keep open or it will move back and forth like a pendulum on fairly calm seas. At night, it was wonderful to enjoy the stars and the wake but since we are out most of the night, we would rather have a covered veranda in the future with less sun and slider noise from the neighbors.

We will be in 1140 in June, thanks for the post.

Have read lots on these boards re cabins on Millenium but cant find anything relating to this cabin number.

I am happy with a shaded balcony but as I now see we are under the pool deck am wondering just how much noise comes from this.

I prefer the overhang on deck 9 to keep the balcony in the shade, or protected from rain if it occurs. If I want sun, I go up one deck :-)

It does mean the views have support beams, but that only really matters if you are taking panoramic photos