Drinks & Packages - Need Info

We are sailing on the Allure in October. My husbands first cruise and he is trying to decide on a drink package. He drinks Rum & Coke with a splash of Seltzer. He likes a large glass with a double shot of Rum.

Since I don't drink I can't tell him if he is able to get a glass with a double shot. And how often can you get another drink on a Drink Package. I know with the Coke Package it's every 15 minutes.

Please don't think he wants one every 15 minutes but when sitting by the pool or going to a show it's just easier for him to order 2 at a time. Please give us some guidelines for ordering drinks aboard the ship.

Also, does anyone know, if you have a drink package are your drinks FREE on Labadee?

We are sailing on the Allure in October. My husbands first cruise and he is trying to decide on a drink package. He drinks Rum & Coke with a splash of Seltzer. He likes a large glass with a double shot of Rum.

Since I don't drink I can't tell him if he is able to get a glass with a double shot. And how often can you get another drink on a Drink Package. I know with the Coke Package it's every 15 minutes.

Please don't think he wants one every 15 minutes but when sitting by the pool or going to a show it's just easier for him to order 2 at a time. Please give us some guidelines for ordering drinks aboard the ship.

Also, does anyone know, if you have a drink package are your drinks FREE on Labadee?

You can only order one drink at a time.

Yes, the drink packages cover drinks on Labadee.

Edited by clarea

There is no time limit on the drink package. Even with the soda package, the 15 min limit is only when you use the soda free style machine. If you are in the MDR or a show etc you can order as many as you want with no limit in between, however as stated by the post above, you can't order 2 at a time.

I'm sorry i don't know about ordering the double shot though. I don't see why you couldn't? But don't quote me on that

I'm pretty sure they will make a "double"...but it will probably count as 2 drinks, if you were paying "a la carte"....so how many of them will he drink per day? That's what will help you decide if the "package" is worth it.

The way i figured it up was roughly 8-10 dollars a pour for liquor, I like my spirits. If you planned on buying the royal refresh package for $20 a day the additional $45 for the ultimate is easily justified, even at $65 a day that's 6-8 drinks easily met by ordering a single drink then a shot of rum... Haven't tried it yet, I'll be sailing in my first cruise in 22 days..

Another one is tip well I'm sure money talks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk