Does the celebrity x affect view from balcony?

gojocruise

Hi, looking a booking a standard hump cabin on the solstice, I have noticed on the pictures that some of the rooms would have parts of the celebrity x either partially or fully going across the balcony. Does the x block the view out from the balcony? Ie if sat on balcony you cannot look straight out but you would need to stand up to look out at view or is the x a see through type material?

Hope my question makes sense? Thank you for your feedback :)

Jo

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by gojocruise

Is only featured on Solstice; it is not a design feature on Equinox, Eclipse, Silhouette, or Reflection...

By all accounts [i haven't experienced it first hand], the "X" [or part of it] does not impact visibility from verandahs on Solstice...

Is only featured on Solstice; it is not a design feature on Equinox, Eclipse, Silhouette, or Reflection...

By all accounts [i haven't experienced it first hand], the "X" [or part of it] does not impact visibility from verandahs on Solstice...

Thank you, I'm glad you spotted my mistake - I did mean the Solstice :) I've edited my original post now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The X acts like a mirror and in certain light you will notice this as the reflection is more prominent than the view through the glass.

I am sure that there will be some feedback in the S class cabin sticky thread about which cabins are worst affected.