S Class cabin 9104 Silhouette advice

sealegs2008

Hi,

I have been allocated cabin 9104 on Silhouette for my forthcoming Eastern Med cruise and I was worried that there may be a crew door at the end of the corridor. I have read Librarylady19's spreadsheet in which there was a review of 9101 on the opposite side of the ship which mentions this but wasn't sure if my side had the same issues. 9122 is showing available so not sure if Celebrity will allow me to change cabin if it was originally a GTY cabin purchase.

Many thanks

Hi,

I have been allocated cabin 9104 on Silhouette for my forthcoming Eastern Med cruise and I was worried that there may be a crew door at the end of the corridor. I have read Librarylady19's spreadsheet in which there was a review of 9101 on the opposite side of the ship which mentions this but wasn't sure if my side had the same issues. 9122 is showing available so not sure if Celebrity will allow me to change cabin if it was originally a GTY cabin purchase.

Many thanks

What's your sailing date? You can switch to any cabin in your same category once you are assigned a stateroom in that category. 9122 is a better choice, but see if there is one mid-ship or in the "hump" area.

Thanks for your advice. I eventually changed to 9128 for free as per your advice.

Stateroom 9151 is available on the Port side. It's right near the forward elevators/stairs. You might want to take a look at it. It's got the bed by the bath configuration, which I personally prefer. 9128 has the bed by the balcony. Your choice. :)

Have a great cruise. That's a nice itinerary.