How to add excursion for another room?

nikita

Is there a way online to pay for an excursion for another room? Trying to pay and book our families excursions online and can't figure out how to add another rooms occupants. Thanks!

You need their booking # to access and book excursions for them. Unless the cabins are linked under the same booking #, that is the only way to do it.

Ok - I do have their booking number - so it will take my credit card info with their number (same last name)? Also then I guess I will need their log in info as well? Thanks.

I usually travel in a large group with quite a few cabins. Since you have their booking number, just add their bookings to your 'My Cruises' when you log into your account on Carnival's website. You will then be able to easily purchase excursions for them.

They will still be able to access their own booking under their own account even if you add their booking to your account.

I usually travel in a large group with quite a few cabins. Since you have their booking number, just add their bookings to your 'My Cruises' when you log into your account on Carnival's website. You will then be able to easily purchase excursions for them.

They will still be able to access their own booking under their own account even if you add their booking to your account.

Thanks - I figured it out!! I wasn't aware you could add someone elses booking number so that is good info!! Just love cruisecritic!!