Royal Question

cdnphotogirl

Traveling on the Royal this summer. I was wondering how much it cost to get a dress pressed and what their turn around time is?
Not sure how much to get something pressed. :( Opps... 80% of the cleaning rate. Here's a copy of the laundry list. Turnaround is next day unless you pay extra for same day. Hope you can read this.

Laundry%2520List.jpg

Edited by Pam in CA

We are on the Royal out of Copenhagen June 14th, I thought I read that cleaning was a charge per bag stuffed with laundry, but your laundry services price chart leads me to believe otherwise, do they have a laundry special day? or this the only on ship cleaning service, Thanks for you input.

Not sure how much to get something pressed. :( Opps... 80% of the cleaning rate. Here's a copy of the laundry list. Turnaround is next day unless you pay extra for same day. Hope you can read this.

Laundry%2520List.jpg

We are on the Royal out of Copenhagen June 14th, I thought I read that cleaning was a charge per bag stuffed with laundry, but your laundry services price chart leads me to believe otherwise, do they have a laundry special day? or this the only on ship cleaning service, Thanks for you input.
HAL has a per-bag laundry special any time, but few of their ships have self-serve laundries.

Every Princess ship has self-serve laundries with the vast majority of them having a laundry room on every passenger deck. Cost is $2/load to wash and $2 to dry. They use quarters that can be obtained from a machine or the Passenger Services Desk. The Royal and soon the Regal use tokens which are obtained by swiping your cruise card in a machine in the laundry room. If the machine is out of tokens, you can get them from the Passenger Services Desk. There are irons and ironing boards in every laundry that are free to use.

Princess used to have an occasional per-bag special but I haven't seen it (or maybe noticed it) in quite a while.

HAL has a per-bag laundry special any time, but few of their ships have self-serve laundries.

Every Princess ship has self-serve laundries with the vast majority of them having a laundry room on every passenger deck. Cost is $2/load to wash and $2 to dry. They use quarters that can be obtained from a machine or the Passenger Services Desk. The Royal and soon the Regal use tokens which are obtained by swiping your cruise card in a machine in the laundry room. If the machine is out of tokens, you can get them from the Passenger Services Desk. There are irons and ironing boards in every laundry that are free to use.

Princess used to have an occasional per-bag special but I haven't seen it (or maybe noticed it) in quite a while.

Be careful to either inspect the irons or clean them. On our last cruise (Royal T/A) my haste to get DW's shirt ironed for dinner, and not checking/cleaning first, left it with a scorch mark on it.....:(:(:(

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G