Transatlantic - Constellation November 2015

Wayneair

If you notice the Constellation transatlantic sailing is currently not available on the Celebrity website available for booking (as of 4/9/2014). I have been searching for this sailing since the 2015/2016 sailings were posted. I called the Captains Club desk today and while that sailing was available in the reservation system for booking departing on 11/4/2015, it was not on the web. The Captains Club agent placed me on hold to follow up with the reservations department. After waiting 20 minutes and she had to speak with several departments, they realized they failed to load that sailing onto the web for booking.

She said it should be available by Monday. She told me good catch and many of the corporate staff were surprised it was not there. So if you are searching for all transatlantic sailings during the October - November 2015 time frame, one more is coming.

For some reason Celebrity seems to be intentionally not showing that Transatlantic. We booked it while onboard the Connie 3/17-3/22.

Marsha called Captain's Club at least 2 weeks ago and they did the same routine as you describe and said they would take care of it.

Hope you're right and they finally fix it!

We had started a thread on the roll call for the 11/4/15 sailing about 3 weeks ago.

She said it should be available by Monday. She told me good catch and many of the corporate staff were surprised it was not there. So if you are searching for all transatlantic sailings during the October - November 2015 time frame, one more is coming.

Did she say what Monday? I just checked and it's still not showing.

Itinerary is:

11/5 Civitavecchia, Italy

11/7 Cartagena, Spain

11/9 Agadir, Morocco

11/10 Lanzarote, Canary Islands

11/11 Tenerife, Canary Islands

11/19 Ft Lauderdale, Florida

At sea days: 11/6; 11/8 and ll/12 thru 11/18

This cruise still is not on the Celebrity website and still may not been released for travel agent general booking.

Wish the Celebrity rep would address this on this thread....

Did she say what Monday? I just checked and it's still not showing.

She did say it would be loaded on Monday. I also keep checking to see if posted. Crazy. Glad to see someone has made a reservation and shared the itinerary.