vision of the seas royal suite

we booked this in May and I can't tell from the descriptions of the ship if there is a concierge lounge for the suites like on oasis or allure. Anyone know if there are any?

anyone know if the suite was refur'd along with the retrofit or if it looks like it does in the old pictures?

we booked this in May and I can't tell from the descriptions of the ship if there is a concierge lounge for the suites like on oasis or allure. Anyone know if there are any?

anyone know if the suite was refur'd along with the retrofit or if it looks like it does in the old pictures?

Yes, there is a CL on Vision now.

We will be in an OS in May. All cabins revitalized

I would love to see what has been redone in the RS. We had it for a B2B last late spring, doing the Norwegian Fjords and the Baltic's.

The best feature, for me, was the steam shower, which I used every night.

We also threw out last soirée party while we were aboard. From there on out, I've promised my DW, as she is tired of having them......that was our final one.

Love entertaining another couple at the sitdown wet bar, and we enjoyed having a few couples in, one at a time, to dine with us.

It was a wonderful trip, and a very special one for us, celebrating our 1050 "free" cruise, which we paid a great deal for......for the real estate!:D

Rick

PS. Bob is correct........there is a CL now. When we were aboard, it was a part of the Viking Crown Lounge. Now, as with the Legend of the Seas, much more intimate.

Edited by rubrrick
verbage

• 4 weeks later...

so the cruise is upon us soon and I had a couple questions if anyone is still reading. :) does the RS get any special consideration in dining placement? (we were hoping for a window seat). And how does the luggage concierge thing work?

I will post pictures from it when we get on board.

You can email rcldining@rccl.com ahead of time or on some ships the concierge emails you ahead of time and you can request it through them. I have had Grand Suites and ask for a table for 2 by a window and it is usually granted.

I have recently read that the CL will serve all kinds of drinks not just the usual CL drinks.

We are on Vision in July so I am looking forward to your review/thoughts of the ship.

so the cruise is upon us soon and I had a couple questions if anyone is still reading. :) does the RS get any special consideration in dining placement? (we were hoping for a window seat). And how does the luggage concierge thing work?

I will post pictures from it when we get on board.

If you are aksing about Luggage Valet, you pay Royal $20 per person. You put your luggage out the last night of the cruise, and the next time you see it is at your destination airport. Royal also gives you your boarding passes and airline luggage receipts.

Your stateroom steward should be Leon. He was very good to us and made our cruise last year to Ireland very special. He has been doing this a very long time.

We lost track of Him after the Hurricane and have thought of him often. Please enjoy and give Leon our best. Enjoy your cruise and the RS! We are very envious of you!