Starbucks IS included

My husband and I just got off the Explorer of the Seas. We purchased the Non-Alcoholic Package. I know many people asked if Starbucks was included. I wanted to let you know Starbucks was included. There was no charge for any of their coffees (hot or cold) or their lattes.:)

My husband and I just got off the Explorer of the Seas. We purchased the Non-Alcoholic Package. I know many people asked if Starbucks was included. I wanted to let you know Starbucks was included. There was no charge for any of their coffees (hot or cold) or their lattes.:)

This has been discussed several times.

The free-standing Starbucks on Allure and Oasis are NOT included.

Café promenade which serves Starbucks coffee in Starbucks cups IS included.

You can use Starbucks gift cards on Allure and Oasis, but not in Café promenade.

Edited by DrD

Thank you for posting! I have been wondering about this for my upcoming cruise on Navigator. Assume it will be the same. This is good to know! Thanks again. Hope you had a wonderful cruise!

I thank you too. I bought the Replenishment Package for an upcoming cruise and you've answered my 'coffee' question. I'm on IOS...so the Oasis/Allure exclusion doesn't apply. I'm so looking forward to using my Package!!!

:D

They have just explained this so poorly.

Starbucks The Named Venue isn't included.

Starbucks The Coffee at Other Venues IS.

Even on O/A if you went to the *other* coffee place(s) you could get a frappu-whatever and have it included. Just not if you go towards the green sign.

I'd like it cleared up too. I thought on Indy and on our last cruise on Adventure the coffee was Seatles Best is that the same as Starbucks as a Brit. I'm confused Lol.

Some ships use Seattle's Best and some ships use Starbuck's. They are different coffee varieties, even though Starbuck's owns Seattle's Best.