Carnival Dream Ship Model

Hello!

I sailed on the Carnival Dream in August 2012, but I didn't start collecting models until our next sailing, which was on Freedom of the Seas in August 2013. We are sailing on Carnival Liberty this August.

I am looking for one, and I have looked on Ebay, but it is really expensive.

I will pay for the shipping and everything to Canada, if you are from the US. If you are from Canada, then I will still pay the shipping.

If you will be in the Port Canaveral area August 22, I might be able to pick it up them.

Thank you for your help.

I can't help you but I can tell you that I ask on here for three different models and had remarkable luck getting all three. I know what you mean about e-bay. There was one on there that I needed and they wanted $249 for it.

By the way, not only did I pay for the shipping but I included a little more extra for their going out of their way to help me.

I can't help you but I can tell you that I ask on here for three different models and had remarkable luck getting all three. I know what you mean about e-bay. There was one on there that I needed and they wanted $249 for it.

By the way, not only did I pay for the shipping but I included a little more extra for their going out of their way to help me.

I had asked someone almost a year ago, but it fell through. Good to know, I will keep that in mind.

We're sailing on the Dream on 5/11. I'd be happy to get you one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! I can give you my email and we can talk on there about the details and such.

vheimpel@outlook.com

If you have the Splendor model you also have the Dream model with a different name. My DH also collects ship models and we got the Splendor first. Then we sailed on the Dream. Got the model and they are the exact same except for the name. Thought that was strange since the Dream is her own class.

Large, larger or small ?

http://scherbakshipmodels.tripod.com/id173.html

:) :)

I have looked at this site before, but it's a little too expensive for me. (I understand that when it comes to shipping and such it may be close to that.)

If you have the Splendor model you also have the Dream model with a different name. My DH also collects ship models and we got the Splendor first. Then we sailed on the Dream. Got the model and they are the exact same except for the name. Thought that was strange since the Dream is her own class.

I have only sailed on the Dream class with a Conquest class ship (Liberty) this summer. Splendor and Dream are two different ships and 2 different classes. That is extremely strange.

Edited by Calm Blue Ocean

• 1 month later...