NCL email address for complains?

roquejo

Anyone know an NCL email address for NCL for those who want to write a formal complaint letter?

In RCCL, I usually write to Crown and Anchor or to their CEO's Goldstein's email address when there is a problem and usually an executive department staff writes back to me to address that complaint.

But in NCL, I searched Contact Us and what I got are all contact phone numbers, no email channel to write a complaint letter.

Does anyone know an email address where I can send complaints to?

Thanks.

Anyone know an NCL email address for NCL for those who want to write a formal complaint letter?

In RCCL, I usually write to Crown and Anchor or to their CEO's Goldstein's email address when there is a problem and usually an executive department staff writes back to me to address that complaint.

But in NCL, I searched Contact Us and what I got are all contact phone numbers, no email channel to write a complaint letter.

Thanks.

Try this. It is a free trial:

http://www.lead411.com/company_NorwegianCruiseLineCorporation_Sheehan_23306.html

Complaints, formal or otherwise, that are not resolved onboard should be sent to:

Norwegian Cruise Line Guest Relations

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Your correspondence should include the guest's name (first and last), name of ship and sailing date, as well as a contact address and telephone number. It takes about 10 business days to get a response. (Your letter should indicate the type of response you are looking for, else it might be construed as simple feedback and you won't receive a reply.)

Thanks.

You've already been given a few ways to contact NCL so you're all set there.

What did strike me is that I've been on 15 cruises since 2010 and whatever minor complaints/problems I've had onboard was quickly remedied when I went to Guest Services and complained.

You have had problems that you needed to contact someone after your cruise on RCCL and now NCL. I guess I've been lucky!

Hope your problem gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Harriet

I've only had to contact NCL customer service once and that was a couple years ago. My complaint was not handled well and I went thru a huge hassle for a halfway fix. I am glad there are other options available for contacting NCL. I just sent an email prior to this post to the socialmedia address. We'll see how long, if ever, it takes to get a reply.

What did strike me is that I've been on 15 cruises since 2010 and whatever minor complaints/problems I've had onboard was quickly remedied when I went to Guest Services and complained.

t

Taking the OP's signature at face value, it would appear they have cruised RCCL 3 times. The OP said they "usually write to Crown and Anchor or to their CEO's Goldstein's email address when there is a problem". So that means at least 67% ( 2 out of 3) of the times they cruised RCCL they have had issues that warranted a letter to RCCL.

Also, again taking the OP's signature at face valve, they have only cruised 5 times. That means at least 40% (2 out of 5) of the time they have had issues that warranted a letter to the cruise line.

Being that the OP has not cruised NCL since 2010, that would mean they are having an issue that warrants a letter for a future cruise on NCL. That means they are now batting a .500 (3 out of 6).

Such bad luck, I would look for another type of vacation with that average.

Edited by Tutankhamen

Thanks for the info.

Complains do happen... on my RCCL experience as a crown and anchor member on things like.

Bonus points not applied...

Crown and Anchor coupon discounts not applied

Cancelled sailing due to charters political situations, sometimes you already bought plane tickets, hotels

the recent watering down the next cruise onboard credit from $100 to just $25..

the just recent double price charge for solo cruisers..

On NCL there are cases like cancelled cruises due to charters etc, which I notice happens often....in RCCL one of my cruises got moved twice!!

Btw, my upcoming cruise with NCL this June is also NOT my original date... the original one is supposed to be Sept, so have to rebook to an earlier flight.. go figure...

things like that...

Edited by roquejo