Military special?

MzMelissa26

Has anyone ever booked under This special? It says something about OBC and getting two additional cabins, but then when I select a sailing, no additional details comes up

Now the trick will be to figure out which snips/sailings it works on. I'll call my pvp tomorrow

I tried online and nothing was working. I just called and Carnival's system is down until 3AM ET. But the rep explained that each military person can get up to $50 OBC and 2 Category Upgrades for their cabin. In addition they can get the same deal applied to two additional cabins. Normally military discounts are only applied to one cabin per military person, but with this deal they can get it for their cabin + 2 more cabins for friends/family traveling with them.

The wording of the offer sounded like they were getting 2 (FREE) ADDITIONAL CABINS.:eek:

I just looked at the offer and I can only get 3 cruises to load and only one of them shows it has the military offer. When I try to do a mock booking on that cruise, the military special does not show up. It will only let me book Super Saver.

I also have another Member Exclusive offer and for days it has been the same way..will only load a couple of cruises. Very aggravating. How can one find a cruise for these offers if the page will never load.:rolleyes::mad:

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Sometime the military specials are cruise specific, or not applicable to every sailing. I usually book the military rare, and get the obvious, but for my sailing in August it's not available, but looking at a cruise for later this year it's available with $100. OBC.

I book "Military" most of the time, as it's usually the best for me. The OBC pops up in TINY little figures in the summary of the charges at the end of your booking, and as far as the upgrades, well I've never completely figured out exactly what you're getting, but I know it's almost always within the category. ie; interior to interior, or balcony to balcony etc. Can't go from balcony to suite etc. It's usually a good deal, but take a good look at it before you pull the trigger. ;)

"SKY"