Crown and anchor

Heimey

Hello again. My family and I are new to royal!!!! We are cruising Oasis this coming Saturday. I've read on here before, that people new to Royal should register for the C&A group as soon as they get on the ship. Are there any immediate perks to this or am I just wasting time????

Thanks a lot

Heimey

Hello again. My family and I are new to royal!!!! We are cruising Oasis this coming Saturday. I've read on here before, that people new to Royal should register for the C&A group as soon as they get on the ship. Are there any immediate perks to this or am I just wasting time????

Thanks a lot

Heimey

The only perk that comes to mind would be the ability to book a future cruise onboard and get on board credit and reduced deposit for that future cruise.

The only perk that comes to mind would be the ability to book a future cruise onboard and get on board credit and reduced deposit for that future cruise.

Thanks a lot Bob. I appreciate all the help you have given me. Every question I have had, you have been one of the first to respond with informative answers. Not quite sure how you find the time to do this, but please, keep it up. Royal Caribbean and Cruise Critic should be reimbursing you for all that you do for them.

Thanks again

Heimey

Thanks a lot Bob. I appreciate all the help you have given me. Every question I have had, you have been one of the first to respond with informative answers. Not quite sure how you find the time to do this, but please, keep it up. Royal Caribbean and Cruise Critic should be reimbursing you for all that you do for them.

Thanks again

Heimey

You're welcome.:)

After you complete your first Royal cruise, then you register for C&A. Enjoy your trip!

As Bob mentioned you DO have the option of registering on board...and can then take advantage of on board booking if you want...

Edited by kc320

After you complete your first Royal cruise, then you register for C&A. Enjoy your trip!

No. You can register on the ship. You will earn your Gold status after your first cruise is completed. Clarea was correct in that you can get the future cruise booking credits as long as you register for C&A on the ship.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app