Coffee Card

LuvmyCruisin

I still have a coffee card from Crown Princess, and will be on Royal Princess in June, does anyone know if I can use it on the Royal as well?
The punches are still good for specialty or brewed coffee. It won't be usable for unlimited brewed coffee since that was never intended to be other than on the ship you bought it... in other words, "unlimited" does not mean ad infinitum.

I still have a coffee card from Crown Princess, and will be on Royal Princess in June, does anyone know if I can use it on the Royal as well?

You can use unused punches for specialty coffee/tea but fresh brewed regular coffee will also take a punch if used on a subsequent cruise.

Edited by clmom
mistake

You can use unused punches for specialty coffee/tea but can not use the card for fresh brewed regular coffee.

Not really....you can use the card for fresh brewed but they will take a punch for it.

Edited by chrysalis

Wow, I did not know that there was an option for unlimited coffee, I must check into that! Thanks. I have never been on the Royal, was on the Crown, we are really looking forward to the Scandanavian Cruise June 14th.....sick of the long winter and so much snow :)

I can't recall if it is blank, it is brown/beige and I think it has writing on it, I must check when I get home from work.

Why? Is there a specific kind of card.

quote=Colo Cruiser;42433658]Is your card blank on the back?

I can't recall if it is blank, it is brown/beige and I think it has writing on it, I must check when I get home from work.

Why? Is there a specific kind of card.

quote=Colo Cruiser;42433658]Is your card blank on the back?

If there is no ship/voyage # filled in then its no issue at all.

If there is then a server may want to see the card, then its their call how they handle it. Unused punches can be used regardless.

Wow, I did not know that there was an option for unlimited coffee, I must check into that! Thanks. I have never been on the Royal, was on the Crown, we are really looking forward to the Scandanavian Cruise June 14th.....sick of the long winter and so much snow :)

It appears that you may think it's only on the Royal but a coffee card is good for unlimited brewed coffee on the cruise purchased on each Princess ship. The one unique function for the coffee card only valid on the Royal/Regal is that you can use a coffee card punch for one of the wonderful ice cream desserts at Gelato. :)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Just a update......they now have the ship you are on name printed on the back....we are just off the Sun Princess and asked for cards with no writing on the back....(we were using up obc and didn't need them) abd the waiter had to ring around bars trying to locate some as new ones have names on them.....of the ship

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Just a update......they now have the ship you are on name printed on the back....we are just off the Sun Princess and asked for cards with no writing on the back....(we were using up obc and didn't need them) abd the waiter had to ring around bars trying to locate some as new ones have names on them.....of the ship

That must be a new thing - I am just off the Royal, and the backs of the cards they were handing out still have the Ship and Voyage spots blank (usually filled in by the server the first time you ask for a free coffee).

Hmmmmmm.....

Our cruise last fall was in a suite and we traded in the mini bar set up for 2 coffee cards. Since we already had one with lots of punches from a previous cruise we asked to have the back left blank. We were assured that, even though the ship name is on the card (Golden) since there is no date or voyage number we can use it on any Princess ship in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app