Splendida Allegrissimo Packages?

CruiserFromTheRock

i called up MSC and booked my Prieum Allegressimo package

i could not do it on line

Cruise is booked... But I can't find available tab on my MSC dashboard or anywhere else to see or book an Allegressimo Package of any type! Have these packages been discontinued? We're sailing on 7/1/14.

Thanks for the replies! I will call MSC tomorrow, as my disabling add ons and pop ups didn't help. Probably operator error (me!)! Roxieroos, were the prices the same as for Winter 2014, which is the only pricelist I can find? Those prices are $31 USD and $57 USD. Thanks for your help!!

we are going on a Med cruise in may and the price was 490 for 2 of us for 7 days so it was 35 pounds per day each

hope this helps :)

Wow, I trust that was for Allegrissimo premium? Allegrissiom is usually £20 per person per day on summer sailings or €23 per day if booked as an onboard reservation.

Wow, I trust that was for Allegrissimo premium? Allegrissiom is usually £20 per person per day on summer sailings or €23 per day if booked as an onboard reservation.

yep that is for the Premium, as we found that a lot better last time, still saved us a heap of money and did not have to worry about the bill at the end of the cruise, it also did not add the 15% service charge on when looking at booking they do it for 8 days so its 30.60 per day not 35 per day

this worked well for us on last cruise so doing it again on this one:)

Edited by roxieroos

• 1 month later...

We would not usually buy a drinks package, we are beer/chardonnay drinkers only - on our last MSC cruise we noted that even if you booked the Premium package for £30 pp pd (£420 per week) you couldn't get Stella for example or premium chardonnay wines in this deal - in this case doesn't seem worth the bother. We would have to drink gallons of alcohol which we wouldn't normally drink, more cakes/milkshakes/coffees etc in order to get any value.

Does seem a pity that decent wines and beers are not included though?

...We would have to drink gallons of alcohol which we wouldn't normally drink, more cakes/milkshakes/coffees etc in order to get any value...

I'm a little concerned myself that I reserved these for our party. My mother is the only one who drinks alcohol, and even then it's like a glass of wine a month.

I only did this so I could enjoy the coffees and sparkling waters (waters with gas) without having to fork over my room key every hour and a half.

I guess there's still time to cancel if it was a silly and excessive thing to do.

I guess it proves that in order not to be 'out of pocket' MSC do not include premium wines/beers even with their 'Premium' package! I don't expect Moet/Cristal but decent, drinkable wines and international beers should be included. I suppose this package is for those who enjoy their cocktails/shots/spirits?

After having thought better of it, I just canceled ours.

We don't drink alcohol. And we going on 2 seven days back to back.

I don't see how three sparkling water and coffee enthusiasts can drink $2300 in beverages, not even on a particularly cruise.

great to see your photos and get an idea, its our first time cruise going as a family end of June, so excited, nervous etc, what to bring, what not to bring,

love cocktails, are they included in the drinks package, we not big drinkers but booked it as I did not want to be saying no to the kids re soft drinks etc all day.

do you recommend going out early in the day to board ?

did you organise a shuttle from hotel yourselves to the boat and one back?

Saw from other reviews to book Tunis trip on boat but the others could we do ourselves or would you recommend anything in particular.

sorry for all the questions :)

I guess it proves that in order not to be 'out of pocket' MSC do not include premium wines/beers even with their 'Premium' package! I don't expect Moet/Cristal but decent, drinkable wines and international beers should be included. I suppose this package is for those who enjoy their cocktails/shots/spirits?

MSC a few weeks ago had Heineken 5% included in the Allegrissimo and for the Allegrissimo premium you could have any bottled beer.

The MSC Bar Menu is shown here

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1CDC327C72A4C6D9&id=1CDC327C72A4C6D9%211367&v=3

ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ADULT - ALL INCLUSIVE 24 HOURS

Unlimited consumption of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine (from the "by the glass" menu), draft and bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks and all drinks from the bar(including champagne cocktails, single malt whiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), drinks from your minibar and mineral water in your cabin, as well as all items from the 'Gelateria' menu and Pastry Shop and food from the Room Service menu.

ALLEGRISSIMO ADULT - UNLIMITED 24 HOURS

Unlimited consumption of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including wine by the glass (white, red, rosé and sparkling chosen from the “Allegrissimo Selection”), draft beer, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks and a wide selection of drinks and cocktails from the bar list, as well as take away ice-cream in a cone or cup.

* This offer is available on selected departures (Canary Islands, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, United Arab Emirates and Antilles, including MSC Grand Voyages to Winter destinations and MSC Grand Voyages from Canary Islands, United Arab Emirates and Antilles). Book before you depart to get the best possible deal. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for Infants under 3 years old (i.e. who have not yet reached their 3rd birthday). Drinks from the mini-bar and water provided in your cabin are not included. Other excluded items are detailed in the onboard Bar List. The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation.

CHEERS ADULT - UNLIMITED MEALTIME DRINK

Unlimited wine (choice of 2 whites, 2 reds and 1 rosé), draught beer, soft drinks and mineral water during lunch and dinner.

* Cheers! is available on selected departures (Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Canary Islands, Caribbean and South America). The package must be booked before departure. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation.

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Special-Services/Allegrissimo-Packages.aspx

You can usually purchase on board for the First two days of your cruise, however if you do then you pay the 15% service charge.

If booked prior to boarding you save the 15% service charge.

If you take the package on your 2nd day cruising then all purchases on the first day are itemised and billed and purchasing the package then any items after get shown as 0.00

Edited by Pennbank

Here's trick to booking Allegrissimo online:

Go to MSC website, and LOG OUT. Especially if you have checked "Keep Me Logged In."

Select upper dropdown menu "On Board Services/Book Your Allegrissimo Packages"

IGNORE THE INSTRUCTION : If you have already booked your cruise and you want to book one of these packages just CLICK HERE. And by booking in advance, you can enjoy more indulgence for less.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the form that looks like this:

1854514758_FormA.jpg.6b805dd4d24cdead750797b70d18612e.jpg

Fill it out completely, and click all of the "Confirm" buttons, there will be more than one. Do not stop filling in blanks until you get a confirmation number.

If you need to book a 2nd package, repeat the process completely LOG OUT FIRST.

Edited by MotownVoice

I'm a little concerned myself that I reserved these for our party. My mother is the only one who drinks alcohol, and even then it's like a glass of wine a month.

I only did this so I could enjoy the coffees and sparkling waters (waters with gas) without having to fork over my room key every hour and a half.

I guess there's still time to cancel if it was a silly and excessive thing to do.

You still have to hand over your room card and sign a slip - only difference is the slip shows total price as 0.

• 1 month later...