Live From the Royal

RhondaPerr

[quote name='RhondaPerr']Debarkation was easy, despite the ship getting started later than the posted 5:15am. We were off the ship, and at the airport by 8:00am give or take a few minutes. Our room Steward received quite a hefty tip, being probably one of the best we have ever had.

We heard people talking the last day, who said that the ship was not one they wanted to sail again. While I found the whole missing staircases frustrating at times, I don't think that would deter me from sailing Royal again. There have been numerous posts about the good, the bad and ugly.... While the level of service we received in the dining room was not the best, I still enjoyed the other meals.

We loved the three show times, and enjoyed the shows! We liked there is was no hard sell or being bombarded sale flyers. Loved the Suite Concierge, never having to stand online at the Customer Service Desk. Internet was good, Suite was amazing, Sanctuary where we did 1/2 day and then 1 full day, was wonderful... Service there impeccable! Crew for the most part so friendly and accommodating! Never bored, if anything there were too many things we wanted to do at the same time!

The only really ugly was some of the people, who walk around feeling like they are more "entitled" than anyone else on the cruise. They believe they do not have to say please and thank-you.... Can talk during shows, save rows of chairs, put their towels out and never return to their pool chairs..or take 4 Chairs for 2 people, 2 in the shade and 2 in the sun, cut the lines, etc... I don't let it bother me too much, although at times my teacher voice is begging to come out![/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="4"]Sounds like you had a great cruise. Thanks for reporting on your adventure.....:):):)

Bob[/SIZE][/I]

I really did not ask or notice, but I don't think there were computers up there for our use! There was a few places to sit, perpetual snacks and non alcoholic drinks, magazines.. Not positive though!

[quote name='Tak8']Glad you had a good cruise. Was there a computer you could use to access Internet in the Concierge lounge? I realize passengers have to buy an Internet package, but I was wondering if there was a computer for passengers to access there.[/QUOTE]