Tea Kettles on the Eclipse

Knolmom

Think I recall that the Celebrity Eclipse has a tea kettle in the cabin when sailing from Southampton. Is this an electric kettle that plugs in and heats water to boiling for tea? Do you just pour the water over a tea bag in a cup, or do you bring some sort of vessel with you that you would use to brew loose tea? Do they provide tea bags in the cabin or do you get them from the buffet?We are sailing on the Eclipse Baltic itinerary on May 24 and would love to know.

Think I recall that the Celebrity Eclipse has a tea kettle in the cabin when sailing from Southampton. Is this an electric kettle that plugs in and heats water to boiling for tea? Do you just pour the water over a tea bag in a cup, or do you bring some sort of vessel with you that you would use to brew loose tea? Do they provide tea bags in the cabin or do you get them from the buffet?We are sailing on the Eclipse Baltic itinerary on May 24 and would love to know.

Hi, yes it is an electric Kettle that brings the water to the boil and they do provide tea bags and instant coffee in the cabin. If you run out you can always pick up more from the buffet.

Yes there is no tea pot. Just hot water over a bag in a cup.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We also found it was easier to bring a couple of clean mugs down from the buffet, as they are bigger and more stable than the ones provided. We also stocked up on instant chocolate from the buffet too....nice if its a bit nippy out on the balcony!!

Simon