Singles cruising?

Same here, find that most cruises are mostly couples or families. There are singles groups who do cruise. They might do 1 or 2 cruises a year.

I was once one of 4 singles to cruise together. I don't know of any large private groups that got together to cruise.

Hope that helps.

:D

There's t group of is ladies going. Ages of 32-47.

Where do I sign up!!! :p;)

I've never had a problem finding and becoming friends with both male and female solos on any cruise I've been on. You won't either I figure

True stories... on a 2010 TA met a family from Oz and found a great friend in one of the family members the entire cruise. On my 2011 Turkey/Greece cruise, met 2 solo's travelling together also from OZ. Fast forward to 2012, the Oz solos visited my hometown for a few days and then Xmas time visited both families in Australia and cruised again with one of them. Never know who you'll meet and what life long friends you'll make... it's all in the attitude you take and your vacation and how much fun you have. Have an awesome cruise :)