Personalizer Question

beachnut41955

We are booked on a 10 day Alaska Cruise tour beginning May 14. I was just on the cruise personalizer making sure everything looked good. On the passenger check-in information it states that our flight schedule is complete. We had provided our independent air information coming and going. It always listed our flight information but now it is empty. Should I be concerned or is this what happens when you are this close to your upcoming trip? It does say that the flight information is complete.

We are booked on a 10 day Alaska Cruise tour beginning May 14. I was just on the cruise personalizer making sure everything looked good. On the passenger check-in information it states that our flight schedule is complete. We had provided our independent air information coming and going. It always listed our flight information but now it is empty. Should I be concerned or is this what happens when you are this close to your upcoming trip? It does say that the flight information is complete.

The independant flights should stay where you entered them.

Did you click on independant flights on the right side?

If they are gone try entering them again.

There used to be a place where you could specify what fruit you wanted in your stateroom and what kind of soda in the fridge, etc. Did they do away with that or have I just not stumbled upon it yet?

There used to be a place where you could specify what fruit you wanted in your stateroom and what kind of soda in the fridge, etc. Did they do away with that or have I just not stumbled upon it yet?

I haven't found it either...

Same thing happened to me too. Tried to re enter and would not show up. I called Princess and the flights were listed in their system with all the ones 1 just tried to re enter but they only had flights for 1 of us listed. Very nice CSR at Princess fixed it for us.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Forums mobile app

I spoke to a Supervisor at Princess regarding our flights not showing in the personalizer. She said that when you enter your on air, it is removed from the personalizer but they have it on record. If you book your flights through EZair, it remains visible in the personalizer.

I had her check both bookings and everything is okay. I would call to make sure they have all your flight information..

Edited by 1012daisy

I spoke to a Supervisor at Princess regarding our flights not showing in the personalizer. She said that when you enter your on air, it is removed from the personalizer but they have it on record. If you book your flights through EZair, it remains visible in the personalizer.

I had her check both bookings and everything is okay. I would call to make sure they have all your flight information..

I don't know why they need my flight information anyway. I am arriving 3 days before my cruise and staying 3 days after. Why do they need my flight info?

Sue

It happened to me too. I stayed on the personalized for a few days then disappeared.. I re- entered and the same thing happened. It was still showing up as incomplete so I tried again and this time could not enter the info. I could not print my boarding pass because it said incomplete. I finally had my TA check on it, and she called Princess and got it fixed. They did have the info on file so I don't know why this happened. Must be a glitch. Anyway mine is fixed now and I have my boarding passes. Yay . All set to go.

I don't know why they need my flight information anyway. I am arriving 3 days before my cruise and staying 3 days after. Why do they need my flight info?

Sue

Same with us....I did not list any of my flight info. because I don't want my bags at the airport and me at the hotel.

I would think that would be for the ones flying home on the same day of disembarkment so their luggage would get to the airport.

Sue

They don't! Its voluntary. It helps if there is any issues onboard, delay's etc. If you have early flights they will give you earlier disembarkation tags to coincide with your flights.

This is really for those flying in the day or the cruise and/or flying out on disembarkation day.

For those people, Princess (via the personalizer) will let them know if the flights do not fall within guidelines for making the ship on embarkation day or for making the flight home.

Obviously in your case Princess does not need the information.