Is a 2011 Coffee Card valid for IC?

PinotBlanc

AFTER disembarking? Please clarify.

I think the poster means embarkation.

I had very varied experiences at the IC using an old card for brewed coffee on the Crown last autumn. Whether they'd just had a new intake of staff I don't know. A couple of times I was brought the coffee and the card was punched, which is as it should be. Another time, the server said I couldn't have brewed coffee at all with the card, but when I explained he aplogised and said he'd forgotten the procedure. I explained the system to one server whose English wasn't too good, but she still brought the coffee without punching the card. And one server, who brought a specialty coffee for OH and a brewed coffee for me (we both had old cards) whispered to me as he handed me back the cards 'I didn't punch it for the ordinary coffee!'

Edited by aquilegia

I believe it started at the beginning of 2013.

It is in the Captain's Circle Rules you can exchange them. Note you are not guaranteed to exchange your suite minibar, they can say no. Not sure why they would, but's the other perk I'm aware of "better" for Elite than suite.

It is in the Captain's Circle Rules you can exchange them. Note you are not guaranteed to exchange your suite minibar, they can say no. Not sure why they would, but's the other perk I'm aware of "better" for Elite than suite.

If/when I stay in a suite I get two, so I don't think they differentiate between them. The best of both worlds. :D

If/when I stay in a suite I get two, so I don't think they differentiate between them. The best of both worlds. :D

Agreed, we've both been there! The right deal could bring me back, I did enjoy the breakfast at Sabatini's sigh … but I'm pretty sure I saw it written down in one of the policies that they didn't have to do it for a suite.

Sorry, meant embarking. Can I wait a couple of days before purchasing coffee card, or are you obligated to purchase 1st day out.

Coffee card can be purchased at any time because the punches will always be good on another ship.