Booking Air with Princess

Lynda90

So sorry if this has been asked and answered but, I could not find the exact answer when doing a search. We are looking at booking with Princess for air to/from LAX. This would be for cruise out of San Pedro. My question is, are transfers included with this and does everyone booked through Princess meet in a certain lounge. I hate arriving/departing LAX, and want to make it as painless (and also as inexpensive) as possible. Thank you! :p

So sorry if this has been asked and answered but, I could not find the exact answer when doing a search. We are looking at booking with Princess for air to/from LAX. This would be for cruise out of San Pedro. My question is, are transfers included with this and does everyone booked through Princess meet in a certain lounge. I hate arriving/departing LAX, and want to make it as painless (and also as inexpensive) as possible. Thank you! :p

No, they are not included in the price of EZ Air. If you do decide to buy transfers, you would meet the Princess representative in the baggage claim area of your terminal in LAX.

Are you flying from Oregon? Reason I ask is because Alaska Airlines flies into Long Beach, which is much more user-friendly and smaller airport than LAX. It's also closer to San Pedro than LAX.

Are you flying from Oregon? Reason I ask is because Alaska Airlines flies into Long Beach, which is much more user-friendly and smaller airport than LAX. It's also closer to San Pedro than LAX.

Yes, from Portland. What would be the best transportation to/from airport. We will be arriving the day prior to cruise. Thanks! :p

Yes, from Portland. What would be the best transportation to/from airport. We will be arriving the day prior to cruise. Thanks! :p
Super shuttle or PrimeTime Shuttle. You can pre-book the shuttle. It's shared but the wait isn't as bad as the Princess shuttle. You pick up either just across and outside baggage claim. There's an island for transportation.

Super shuttle or PrimeTime Shuttle. You can pre-book the shuttle. It's shared but the wait isn't as bad as the Princess shuttle. You pick up either just across and outside baggage claim. There's an island for transportation.

Thanks, Pam! Good suggestions! Will look into Long Beach flights and PrimeTime Shuttle! Does it drop of at Long Beach Airport?

Edited by Lynda90

Oh my Lynda!!! Cannot believe it is you!! Has it been 10 years since our trip on the Diamond? Tried your email but it came back unknown. Hope you are doing well. Had so much fun with you 10 years ago when we were celebrating our 20th anniversary on the Diamond. We are off on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii out of San Francisco on the 28th for our 30th anniversary. My, time has flown hasn't it? We are now retired (Mike retired after 35 years with the Air Force) and settled in Reno Nevada where we had a house built last year. What have you been doing? And more importantly what cruises have you taken in the last ten years? Let me know how you are.

Karen and Mike (timesurfer7)