Question for Diamond Princess Cruisers

Just wondering ... when the Diamond is on it's Australian cruise schedule, out of Sydney and back to Sydney, is smoking allowed in Churchill's Cigar Lounge?

Just wondering, considering Australia is so "anti-smoking" these days if this designated "cigar" lounge still allows smoking during cruises from/to Oz?

Just wondering ... when the Diamond is on it's Australian cruise schedule, out of Sydney and back to Sydney, is smoking allowed in Churchill's Cigar Lounge?

Just wondering, considering Australia is so "anti-smoking" these days if this designated "cigar" lounge still allows smoking during cruises from/to Oz?

we were on the Diamond a few years ago cruising from Aus to NZ and smoking was allowed in Churchills but if its coming over her for good things may change....we'll have to wait and see

you could still smoke in Skywalkers lounge then but i dont know if thats still allowed, maybe someone who has been on her recently might know

we were on the Diamond a few years ago cruising from Aus to NZ and smoking was allowed in Churchills but if its coming over her for good things may change....we'll have to wait and see

When we where on the Diamond in 2011 and 2012 smoking was still allowed in Churchills.

you could still smoke in Skywalkers lounge then but i dont know if thats still allowed, maybe someone who has been on her recently might know

When we first went on the Diamond in 2011, you could still smoke in a section of Skywalkers (That section was yucky!), but when we went on her again in 2012 (Mind you this was from Asia to Australia) Skywalkers was smoke free! Whoooo!.

You were able to smoke cigars/cigarettes in Churchills last year when it was based in Australia. My DH used to sometimes enjoy a cigar down there at night. It is the only place on the ship you are allowed to smoke cigars (not allowed in other smoking designated areas).

Luckily it won't matter on our Diamond cruise next year as my DH as given up smoking YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! :D:D:D